• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to Fayetteville

trooper46

Greetings,

I just pcsd (moved) to Fort Bragg and I was wondering there were any ocrs around Fayetteville.

I also wondered if anyone knew what the rules were about carrying on the roads that go through Fort Bragg but DO NOT go through an access gate like NC-87.

I have a KY CCW (we kept our state recidency) and a non-resident Florida permit.

bc.cruiser

Welcome to Fayetteville! There are plenty of us here that OC and/or CC. I'll get back to you about the roads like NC87 (Bragg Blvd) and NC210 (Murchison Rd); I carry on all roads that pass through Ft. Bragg since they are state highways and have unrestricted public use. The Ft.Bragg police do patrol these and Honeycut road, and Hoke county also patrols Plank road where it goes through that county.

Roger Mosley Jr

Welcome to Fayeeteville. I know there are a few OC'ers here. I have been here for 2 yrs and would like for some of the long time OC'ers to plan a dinner so we can meet them and start networking with them.