Thread: Western WA Second Saturday OC Meet

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Western WA Second Saturday OC Meet

Now that summer is over I'm thinking of starting up the 2nd Saturday meets again, but want to know how much interest there would be in doing so.

I have two different ideas in mind for this.

1. We have breakfast at 9:00 at the IHOP at 204th and Pac Hwy, then adjourn to the Starbucks at Pac Hwy and Kent-Des Moines Rd.

2. We skip the whole breakfast thing for now and just meet at the same Starbucks we met at before around 10;00

What say ye?
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

2nd Sat.

Why change locations they were in Federal Way
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    Why change locations they were in Federal Way
    We ran into problems with getting seated in IHOP and Denny's isn't worth the time. So we either drop the breakfast or move the whole shebang.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

I'm in on just the coffee. The breakfast thing does get to be a hassle with people coming in at different times. What about a fastfood place where you don't need a waiter? We could just go in and have coffee or b'fast at our leisure.

Also in on just the coffee and would like it to be earlier.

Squeak, I'll meet you at the McDonalds next door and you can buy me breakfast.
    Live Free or Die!

Just my 2cents, but I would suggest to have the meet at the Starbucks in Federal way at 9 and we all can still have the option for breakfast at Micky D's...

On a different note, it would be cool to see everyone again... Last time I saw anyone was at the Rally, then I just got busy with work and kids...

Whatever happen to meeting on the last Sunday of the month at the Bridgeport Starbucks... We should get that going again too...

Regular Member WinchesterModel12's Avatar
    Just coffee for me
    If guns kill people......then all of mine are defective........ UNCLE TED

Okay. I follow you and I agree. Let's make it coffee at 9 in Federal Way and if anyone wants breakfast we can always go next door, to Mickey D's. Let's start this in October. That makes it the 8th @ 9 am. And the same time and location every 2nd Saturday after that until it runs out of steam again.
    Last edited by Bookman; 09-22-2011 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    Okay. I follow you and I agree. Let's make it coffee at 9 in Federal Way and if anyone wants breakfast we can always go next door, to Mickey D's. Let's start this in October. That makes it the 8th @ 9 am. And the same and location every 2nd Saturday after that until it runs out of steam again.
    I'm in!!!

Post deleted for lack of sense.
    Last edited by Bookman; 09-18-2011 at 10:36 AM.

I'm in, will be good to meet you all