• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Western WA Second Saturday OC Meet

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Now that summer is over I'm thinking of starting up the 2nd Saturday meets again, but want to know how much interest there would be in doing so.

I have two different ideas in mind for this.

1. We have breakfast at 9:00 at the IHOP at 204th and Pac Hwy, then adjourn to the Starbucks at Pac Hwy and Kent-Des Moines Rd.

2. We skip the whole breakfast thing for now and just meet at the same Starbucks we met at before around 10;00

What say ye?

Squeak

I'm in on just the coffee. The breakfast thing does get to be a hassle with people coming in at different times. What about a fastfood place where you don't need a waiter? We could just go in and have coffee or b'fast at our leisure.

Johnsmith1521

Just my 2cents, but I would suggest to have the meet at the Starbucks in Federal way at 9 and we all can still have the option for breakfast at Micky D's...

On a different note, it would be cool to see everyone again... Last time I saw anyone was at the Rally, then I just got busy with work and kids...

Whatever happen to meeting on the last Sunday of the month at the Bridgeport Starbucks... We should get that going again too... :banana::monkey

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Okay. I follow you and I agree. Let's make it coffee at 9 in Federal Way and if anyone wants breakfast we can always go next door, to Mickey D's. Let's start this in October. That makes it the 8th @ 9 am. And the same time and location every 2nd Saturday after that until it runs out of steam again.

Last edited:

Johnsmith1521

Okay. I follow you and I agree. Let's make it coffee at 9 in Federal Way and if anyone wants breakfast we can always go next door, to Mickey D's. Let's start this in October. That makes it the 8th @ 9 am. And the same and location every 2nd Saturday after that until it runs out of steam again.

I'm in!!!:monkey