Thread: holster for light/laser

holster for light/laser

I've got a glock 19, gen 2, but a have an aftermarket rail assembly that mounts to the trigger guard, which i plan to put a light/laser on. Fobus makes a holster that can accommodate it but the retention/ release looks sketchy. Anybody in similar situation, have a solution or have experience with this holster? or fobus holsters in general?

Quote Originally Posted by fullclipemptygrave View Post
    I've got a glock 19, gen 2, but a have an aftermarket rail assembly that mounts to the trigger guard, which i plan to put a light/laser on. Fobus makes a holster that can accommodate it but the retention/ release looks sketchy. Anybody in similar situation, have a solution or have experience with this holster? or fobus holsters in general?
    I saw this post just now as I was looking for an old post that I made on somewhat the same subject. If I posted this question before, it has been a while. So I will ask it again. I have seen the Fobus ones, and some others have been suggested that I have looked into. My problem is I have a Sig P226 with the Sig laser/light STL900. I am looking for a good level 2 or 3 retention holster. I ran across The Phalanx smart holster on Youtube. Does anybody have any experience with these or if you wish, watch the below video and give me some input. They make them specifically for each make and model. My Sig being on of them. Thanks in advance! P.S. I am interested in the F.L.A.S.H., the one on his hip,minus the attachment for the spring loaded baton.

http://youtu.be/3VsHlaWS2xE

or

http://smartholster.com/flash.htm
    Last edited by hjmoosejaw; 05-20-2012 at 02:18 PM.
    watch your top knot !