• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oc get together's.

SigGuy23

Activist Member
I noticed there are a lot of OC get together's in southern WA, but haven't seen any in my area. Is there ever any held in the Everett/Marysville/Arlington area? I would like to go to these, but all the posts I see are in places hours from where I live. If there are any OCers in my area, let's plan something. Look forward to meeting new people with the same interests.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
My advice to you is to post an event. Pick a day, time, and place and post it here. You will be surprised how many folks may show up. No need to wait for an event, start your own!!! :D Good luck!

1245A Defender

Also!!!

I 2nd this. It's kind of like the movie "Field of Dreams". Build it and they will come.

DO NOT!!! Ask who wants to come, where, when????

Pick a place! Tell a time! And a place! And a day!

If you leave it up to debate,, nobody will show,,,, EVER!!!

Just put out the day, place and time that YOU are having a meet, some people will come!!!!

Squeak and many others will back me up on this little piece of Truth!!!

Squeak

DO NOT!!! Ask who wants to come, where, when????

Pick a place! Tell a time! And a place! And a day!

If you leave it up to debate,, nobody will show,,,, EVER!!!

Just put out the day, place and time that YOU are having a meet, some people will come!!!!

Squeak and many others will back me up on this little piece of Truth!!!
YUP, he's right! :D

tannerwaterbury

Recently Marines in Iraq wrote to Starbucks because they wanted to let them know how much they liked their coffees and to request that they send some of it to the troops there.

Starbucks replied, telling the Marines thank you for their support of their business, but that Starbucks does not support the war, nor anyone in it, and that they would not send the troops their brand of coffee.

So as not to offend Starbucks, maybe we should not support them by buying any of their products! I feel we should get this out in the open. I know this war might not be very popular with some folks, but that doesn‘t mean we don’t support the boys on the ground fighting street-to-street and house-to-house.

If you feel the same as I do then pass this along, or you can discard it and no one will ever know.

Thanks very much for your support. I know you’ll all be there again when I deploy once more.

Semper Fidelis.
Sgt. Howard C. Wright
1st Force Recon Co
1st Plt PLT

Thats a false Email.... its been around for some time now.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/starbucks.asp

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Recently Marines in Iraq wrote to Starbucks because they wanted to let them know how much they liked their coffees and to request that they send some of it to the troops there.

Starbucks replied, telling the Marines thank you for their support of their business, but that Starbucks does not support the war, nor anyone in it, and that they would not send the troops their brand of coffee.

So as not to offend Starbucks, maybe we should not support them by buying any of their products! I feel we should get this out in the open. I know this war might not be very popular with some folks, but that doesn‘t mean we don’t support the boys on the ground fighting street-to-street and house-to-house.

If you feel the same as I do then pass this along, or you can discard it and no one will ever know.

Thanks very much for your support. I know you’ll all be there again when I deploy once more.

Semper Fidelis.
Sgt. Howard C. Wright
1st Force Recon Co
1st Plt PLT

Thats a false Email.... its been around for some time now.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/starbucks.asp

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GOOGLE A DARN THING? Good job tannerwaterbury! And Tacitus....delete your post so as not to confuse anyone. So far Starbucks/Howard Shultz has been in favor of gun owners and recently suggested not supporting politicians with any money. Not to bad in my book.

sudden valley gunner

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GOOGLE A DARN THING? Good job tannerwaterbury! And Tacitus....delete your post so as not to confuse anyone. So far Starbucks/Howard Shultz has been in favor of gun owners and recently suggested not supporting politicians with any money. Not to bad in my book.

+1

And my cousins told me Starbucks sent them cases of double shots. I have no reason to doubt them.