Thread: Friend or Foe

Friend or Foe

Come on folks, let's populate this sucker! It took me less than an hour to enter most of the stores you see mentioned in Colorado Springs.

Just do it. By doing so, you'll help me and everyone else here on the forum know what's what, good, bad, and ugly about stores and Open Carry here in Colorado.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

What am I supposed to populate? Am I missing something? Is there a link?

How do you update? Costco in North Thornton took down their sign.

Quote Originally Posted by mahkagari View Post
    How do you update? Costco in North Thornton took down their sign.
    Just add the business again and give them a positive (+2) rating. The system reports the average of all ratings. Since a neg rating is -3, you'll have to add them twice before the average rises above 0.

And Thanks! The more updates the better!
    Last edited by since9; 09-16-2011 at 04:32 PM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by zwvirtual View Post
    What am I supposed to populate? Am I missing something? Is there a link?
    Yes. Just click on the "this sucker" in the OP. Or click here if you prefer: http://www.friendorfoe.us/

The website interacts with Google Maps to help you find, as well as rate, businesses who support the right to keep and bear arms. Naturally, it allows you to rate businesses which don't respect our 2A rights as well.
    Last edited by since9; 09-16-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Been contributing to FriendorFoe since I started carrying. It's good to hear others are doing the same.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it." - Judge Learned Hand

lol wow there was only two results within 50 miles of me.

Quote Originally Posted by manveru View Post
    lol wow there was only two results within 50 miles of me.
    That's where you come in. Start adding locations!!
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

I just added the Buffalo Wild Wing up at the Westminster Promenade. I have eaten there several times since I started OCing and had nothing but great service. I'll keep adding to it as I go.

On another note, I'm surprised that the theater is posted as no carry in the theater. I never noticed it but I haven't been there in over a year. I actually had plans to see contagion today after eating wings but we decided against it. Now I kinda wish we had gone.
    "The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses."

"How can you thank a man for giving you what's already yours? How then can you thank him for giving you only part of what is yours?"
    Malcolm X

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittleMan View Post
    I just added the Buffalo Wild Wing up at the Westminster Promenade. I have eaten there several times since I started OCing and had nothing but great service. I'll keep adding to it as I go.
    Interesting. I thought BWW's corporate policy was anti.

I've added all the places in Grand Junction that I know of, so far. Will be adding more, and try to get the public here to start supporting 2A!