• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc at GLX

nate0486

I was wondering if you need a CPL to oc at GreatLlakes crossing. I am going there and my brother wants to oc but does not have a CPL. I just ask due to the fact that some of the restaurants attached to the mall serve alcohol.

fozzy71

As long as he doesn't go in any store that has a liquor license, or the movie theater, it should be fine. Stainless will likely be along soon to confirm my answer, as he will feel compelled to post in anything GLX related.

Last edited:

nate0486

thanks everyone for the info. My brother and I oc'ed all around while shopping. No problems. A lady at bass pro asked us if we needed help finding anything..she then looked at my sidearm..her reaction was "nice piece". Good experience for my brother who is new to oc.