• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast, Sat 9/17 9:30 AM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Yes Virginia there is an OC breakfast - River City Diner on Parham Rd.

Anticipate lots of info to exchange and rehash.........come rain or shine.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
It's raining in Paradise already...I'll be there but I may bring the new Bubba Buggy to stay dry.

scouser

jmelvin said:
I'd consider coming along but no one has said where it is!

Grape already said .. River City Diner on Parham Rd

I-95 exit 83B .. as you get off the interstate onto Parham Rd its on your immediate left, very first stop light u-turn and it's there

803 East Parham Road, Richmond .. if your GPS needs details

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Yes Virginia there is an OC breakfast - River City Diner on Parham Rd.

Anticipate lots of info to exchange and rehash.........come rain or shine.

I'd consider coming along but no one has said where it is!

Sho nuff did! We presume that anyone that has passed through or near Richmond knows where this famous site is. :p

River City Diner on Parham Rd.
803 E. Parham Rd.
Richmond, VA, 23227
(804) 266-1500 - Venue Website

curtiswr

Working the next two Saturdays.

Don't have a car anyway. I could probably bike to RCD pretty easily however. Maybe 3 Saturdays from now I'll make it out... and have a holster even.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Working the next two Saturdays.

Don't have a car anyway. I could probably bike to RCD pretty easily however. Maybe 3 Saturdays from now I'll make it out... and have a holster even.
It'll be good to see you again Curtis. I was asking about you last week. Had me worried.

If you ever need a ride, let me know!

curtiswr

It'll be good to see you again Curtis. I was asking about you last week. Had me worried.

If you ever need a ride, let me know!

Thanks! I'll let ya know when I can make it to a dinner or breakfast again.

There have been some changes/setbacks but it's been for the better in the long run, I think and hope!

user

Accomplished Advocate
I had every intention of being there, however I was obliged to play on the lawyers' team against the judges and bailiffs in the annual Fauquier Bar Assn. softball game last night. Implication: the right knee is nonfunctional. I think I've learned my lesson regarding physical activities. A couple of those judges are ten years older than I am and in much better shape (though one of them did trip over first base).

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I had every intention of being there, however I was obliged to play on the lawyers' team against the judges and bailiffs in the annual Fauquier Bar Assn. softball game last night. Implication: the right knee is nonfunctional. I think I've learned my lesson regarding physical activities. A couple of those judges are ten years older than I am and in much better shape (though one of them did trip over first base).

Didn't Burt Reynolds do a movie about that?;)

Sorry you couldn't come. It was politics as usual, and one old fellow even walked in with his hands up:uhoh:

I won't have many Saturdays left until spring. Bow season starts in October and I hunt rain, snow or sunshine. Think about what I spoke to you about and I'll call you next week!