• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gunwalker scandal question to Republican debate opportunity

ccwinstructor

Centurion
Fox news and YouTube are taking questions for the Republican candidate debate coming up on September 22nd at 9pm. Many people believe that the gunwalker scandal was meant as a way to push for more gun control in the United States.

Anyone can sign in and submit a question. The MSM is doing a pretty good job of keeping most people uniformed about gunwalker. This is a format that we can use to get it more exposure.

Here is a sample question that I submitted. In a text question, you are limited to 250 characters. A video question is limited to two minutes:

Congressman Issa is investigating the gunwalker scandal, where the Obama administration sanctioned the transfer of thousands of guns to Mexican drug cartels. What will you do to insure that the American people learn who authorized this?

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/foxnews