• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Lunch in Battle Creek Oct. 21st

TheQ

A lunch between 2 and 6 on a Friday? Not planning on out of town or 8-5 types showing up, are you?

I'd gladly come out with Aidan on a Saturday or Sunday....

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
+1

Good on you for putting this together :cool:

However, the Q makes a good point. It may be very difficult for some people to make it in the unusual day & time-frame you have listed.

Keep up the good work. OC needs as much positive exposure in that area as we can get. I wish I could attend but it would be near impossible for me on this time/day.

Yance

I thank you for the kind words and the interest, it certainly wont be the last event I put together in the area. I know a friday and the time is odd, I hoped to plan it far enough in advance so people could make the appropriate plans. Like I said though there will be more in the future, and ideas are welcome! Thanks again for the support.

Yance

Only 3 weeks away hope you marked it in your calendars. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Last edited:

Yance

mmm'kay this thing is tomorrow so if you havent made plans to attend make them RIGHT MEOW!! I hope to see all of you there!

anetsprungen

Assyria Township, Barry County, Michigan, USA
I guess I was expecting to see a well planned event with notifications, follow-ups, and details on where we would meet inside the restaurant. I check Facebook daily but the MOC forum only rarely, and OCDO very, very rarely. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds. I plan to be there by about 4 PM.

Roy