Thread: Guns Save Lives magnet stolen near Columbia MD...

Columbia, in the Peoples Republic of Murderland

Guns Save Lives magnet stolen near Columbia MD...

Stopped in the big Giant Foods on 108 this afternoon with my sweety, and when we got back out to my car, My big orange "Guns Save Lives" magnet was gone.

Luckily, I think I have another at home, and they DIDN'T steal my VCDL magnet or my ECU magnet.

Ah, the joys of the "Free State"...
    Last edited by Dreamer; 09-17-2011 at 08:01 PM.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Quarryville, PA
    That sucks!! Perhaps the silver lining is someone liked it so much they stole it to put on their car. How's that for dreaming, Dreamer? Check your PMs.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Aurora, Colorado, USA

Wink Similiar Story

I was getting onto the Metro going into DC, I parked my car in the lot and walked onto the train. When I got onto the train a guy came up to me said he REALLY liked the magnet and wanted to know where he could get one. I told him if the leaves before me he can just take it off my car and leave a $5 under the other larger magnet.

When I left that day the magnet was gone and sure enough a fiver was waiting for me.

Englewood, Ohio, USA

Thumbs up Cool

Now that is cool....