• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns Save Lives magnet stolen near Columbia MD...

Dreamer

Stopped in the big Giant Foods on 108 this afternoon with my sweety, and when we got back out to my car, My big orange "Guns Save Lives" magnet was gone.

Luckily, I think I have another at home, and they DIDN'T steal my VCDL magnet or my ECU magnet.

Ah, the joys of the "Free State"...

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
That sucks!! Perhaps the silver lining is someone liked it so much they stole it to put on their car. How's that for dreaming, Dreamer? Check your PMs.

learn2shoot

Similiar Story

I was getting onto the Metro going into DC, I parked my car in the lot and walked onto the train. When I got onto the train a guy came up to me said he REALLY liked the magnet and wanted to know where he could get one. I told him if the leaves before me he can just take it off my car and leave a $5 under the other larger magnet.

When I left that day the magnet was gone and sure enough a fiver was waiting for me.