Thread: Home Invasion Video

Home Invasion Video

HARDE-HAR-HAR

This video definitely makes the point! http://www.coiledsnake.com

cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Good one!

And I would bet there are more than a few idiots out there who might think this is a good idea. Just as long as they remain in California or Maryland or New Jersey and don't come to Virginia, that's fine. (not really but we sure don't want them here).
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

A wee tad hard to watch. Please, oh, please don't let the moonbats who think that would be a good idea come to Alabama!!!

Of course, we all know those same moonbats would much rather none of us had any sort of weapon, easily accessible or not.

Regular Member Large Caliber Kick's Avatar
    Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
    The idea of something like this leaves me speechless. One more reason for a big mean dog in the living room as a first line of defense. When the perp shoots the dog, you'll know he has a gun. I sleep pretty well at night with a Tibetan Mastiff and a Pit/Dingo mix by the front door.

i wont even have a gun with an ILS system in my house. the nanny state *** *** * **** *** ** ** ***

--Moderator edited for content--

Quote Originally Posted by electricianlu58 View Post
    i wont even have a gun with an ils system in my house. The nanny state *** *** * **** *** ** ** ***

--Moderator edited for content--
    ils?
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix David View Post
    ils?
    Integrated/Integral Locking System

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integ...tem_(firearms)

Some Taurus and Springfield guns have them, not sure who else.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 09-18-2011 at 11:27 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Hmm, well that's dumber than a box of rocks...
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post

smith and wesson. i will never buy a smith and wesson gun with an ILS lock on it. i plan on buying a 686+, when they offer new ones without ILS. until then, i am boycotting s&w.

Quote Originally Posted by Large Caliber Kick View Post
    The idea of something like this leaves me speechless.
    Really? Some states already have mandates that firearms kept in one's home must be unloaded, under lock and key, or otherwise unavailable to protect one's self within the first few seconds of a home invasion during which armed intervention has proved most critical.

One more reason for a big mean dog in the living room as a first line of defense.
    That's terrific as an alarm, but they're as easily dispatched by criminal elements as they are by errant S.W.A.T. teams.

When the perp shoots the dog, you'll know he has a gun.
    True, but Fido is our friend! I'd rather intercept such action before it happens.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Really? Some states already have mandates that firearms kept in one's home must be unloaded, under lock and key, or otherwise unavailable to protect one's self within the first few seconds of a home invasion during which armed intervention has proved most critical.
    I've heard this and it is hard to imagine. Can you name a few of these states... just out of curiosity? I suspect they have no power of law in that they cannot enter and inspect your home (just a guess) without a warrant so how you actually store the gun would be unknown to them.

If you had to use the gun against an assailant, what might you think the chance is that the state, or county, would bring charges against you for not having stored it "correctly"?

Good enough reason not to live in such states.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

That video should drive the point home about who should be in charge of firearms inside their own home. The sad part about the video is that some idiot somewhere wishes they could have a system like that so that gun owners could be monitored....again damn good video....

I don't even like magazine disconnects. They were introduced in 1935 by John Browning at the request of the French Military. Maybe it made it easier to surrender.
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Bersa Thunder in .380 does ...
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Quote Originally Posted by okboomer View Post
    Bersa Thunder in .380 does ...
    Some models do, depending on when they were produced. My Bersa Thunder .380 doesn't have one and I wouldn't use it if it did.

I really don't think California is that far off from the video. One more reason to keep gun rights at the state level.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_Locking_System_(firearms)

They're super easy to replace with parts that don't have the lock.

I really don't think California is that far off from the video. One more reason to keep gun rights at the state level.
    State level? It should be at the Federal level, it's called the 2nd Amendment.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com