• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

3rd Fast & Furious gun; WA CPLs outnumber CeaseFire 69:1

Dave Workman

The big news for us in WA is at the bottom where I have new CPL numbers 9/19 and balance that against the TOTAL membership of CeaseFire.

NO CONTEST.....

BREAKING: Audio uncovered about 3rd Terry crime scene rifle

CBS News has uncovered an audio recording of a conversation between an Arizona gun dealer and a lead investigator in Operation Fast and Furious that tends to confirm a third gun was recovered at the scene of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry’s murder last December.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...o-uncovered-about-3rd-terry-crime-scene-rifle

deanf

Folks you need to contact your federal legislators and ask for a special prosecutor on this, so it can be investigated with minimal political influence.

o2ryan

CPL Count

Considering that roughly 25% of WA 6,724,540 people are under the age of 21, this brings the ratio of CPL holders to approx. 1 in 15. Consider that the next time you are in a room full of people. These are actually very encouraging numbers.