• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry to a resturaunt and leave a tip.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I do not normally go to applebys because the food is bland. For this I will take Special interest and attend for the Cause. Of course, I will be OC, as always.

SigGuy23

Activist Member
I too will attend this. I will be attending and OC at the Marysville Applebee's. I sure would like to meet some fellow OCers there. Consider this an invitation as an OC meet up as well. Say 5:00/5:30 ish. I'm the short white bald guy. lol. Look forward to meeting people.

FMCDH

Try the blackened chicken or steak, nothing bland about that! :shocker:

+1

I have never had a bad (or bland) steak at Applebee's. Maybe locations vary, but the one in Canon Park knows how to do steak to the shame of most steak houses.

Are they going to be serving in their full uniform and regalia I wonder?

FMCDH

Wolfebane

I went to the applebees in Oak Harbor on the 9th OC and was seated, drink order taken and order placed. I then went to the bathroom. And by the time I got back to the table the manager came out and asked me to put my gun in my car. No pretense just. Put it in the car. First words out of her mouth.

I asked if it was company policy, she said that it was company policy to follow state law but that I would have to put it in the car. I told her that I would not be dining there and walked out. The waitress rushed out and tried to get me and my father to pay for our meals and take them to go in a box. My father nearly blew up...the nerve of them to ask me to effectively leave, but oh wait here give us money first - don't think so.

Metalhead47

I went to the applebees in Oak Harbor on the 9th OC and was seated, drink order taken and order placed. I then went to the bathroom. And by the time I got back to the table the manager came out and asked me to put my gun in my car. No pretense just. Put it in the car. First words out of her mouth.

I asked if it was company policy, she said that it was company policy to follow state law but that I would have to put it in the car. I told her that I would not be dining there and walked out. The waitress rushed out and tried to get me and my father to pay for our meals and take them to go in a box. My father nearly blew up...the nerve of them to ask me to effectively leave, but oh wait here give us money first - don't think so.

Odd.. I've OC'd in the OH location quite a few times, never even a second glance. What cheek to say they follow state law, then tell you to put it in the car, then ask you to pay for service you didn't receive. :mad: