Thread: Killingly update....

Plainfield, CT, ,

Killingly update....

This was in the paper this morning, thought I'd share.....

North Branford, Connecticut, USA
    I guess they were too scared to fight.

, ,
    Or too tired!

Either way, I like it.

Jonathan - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich B View Post
    I guess they were too scared to fight.

Yes, I think they realized we (the people) were paying attention.

“The gun rights people got wind of it, and about 30 of them showed up at the meeting,” Hallbergh said. “(The commission) decided not to get involved.”
    America, where freedom* reigns.

*Freedom subject to change depending on jurisdiction and availability. Some freedoms may not be available due to local political expedience or prevailing political correctness. Please check Federal, State, County, City, or any other special district for applicable laws governing the extents of freedoms prior to purchase.

“What you see is the fringe of the fringe showing up in Hartford today." - Danny Malloy a.k.a. "The Governor" 3/11/2013