• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GRNC at Concord

papa bear

GRNC will be at the concord Gunshow and we will need help with the table. this is not only a good chance to help NC, but it is also a good way to meet other gun owners. you get to talk to people about guns and their rights to carry and how we need to protect them. i can think of a few better ways to spend a few hours. not to mention you get to see the gun show. the dates are sept 24th & 25th,

contact tony.kaus@gmail.com, please let them know soon if you can make it

also, i would like to know if anyone would like to have a meet and greet for either breakfast or supper in that area on sunday the 25th

Last edited:

ImJustMylan

:( I would love to be there but I will be out of town... FRICK!!!! Only if I would have gotten that refund insurance for my flight... :(