• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oconomowoc Gun Training.

Law abider

Is anyone going to this seminar? I received this e mail.
A gun without ammo is just a paperweight. And the 2nd Amendment without pro-gun legislators is just wallpaper.

Just like you need ammo, you also need to be effective in defending your rights against gun-grabbing politicians. That’s why you’re a member of the National Association for Gun rights – right?

How would you like to take your commitment to the next level?

The National Association for Gun Rights is co-sponsoring a Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership course in Oconomowoc, WI designed to equip you to be an effective activist for the cause.

The class will be held on September 24th: I believe it is one of the most important classes given on politics.

This is NOT going to be a day of learning about the importance of guns – heck you know that… this is strictly how to win political fights.

This is NOT a day of learning how to research a bill, or how to schmooze lawmakers – this is how to win by confronting those who want to take away your freedoms.

This school is for people who are serious about beating the gun grabbers.

You will learn:
•The REAL nature of politics
•Why small groups of dedicated activists can and do win
•How to put together a legislative project
•Holding politicians accountable for their actions (or lack of action)
Maybe more importantly are reasons you should not attend this class.

DO NOT ATTEND THIS CLASS IF:
1.You think you will never win.
2.You think politics is dirty and fixed.
3.You just want to make friends with politicians and be liked by the “players” in your legislature.
4.You think you have to compromise your principles to be effective.
This is not a class for whiners, losers and cry babies. This is a class for serious men and women who want to learn how to make a difference.

If you are serious about beating the gun grabbers, then you won’t want to miss it.

When you are done with this seminar you will not be a victim of politicians and bureaucratic schemes – you will become their worst nightmare. Are you ready?

Start by clicking on this link for the Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership class in Woconomowoc, WI to get more information about event details.

There will be an additional training day for activists who want to be involved in elections. The Sunday class will be from 9-3 and will cover areas such as communication, fundraising and voter research. If you want to learn how to be effective as a grassroots activist, you can attend IF you attend the Saturday school. There will be an additional $15 fee payable at the door for the Sunday class.

The instructor, Kirk Shelley, is a close, personal friend of mine. Rest assured, you won't find a better instructor for this subject.

Do your best to be there.

protias

Not I. I have other things to do. Not to mention, I think WCI and its members have done more in this state than any other group (yes, including the NRA).

LaBomba

Interesting! This class will be as good as its instructor. Anybody know his credentials?