• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I started receiving emails from the old opencarry.myWOWBB forum

paramedic70002

I have been getting these emails for a while now. They look like the old style email summaries that we used to get as an option before switching to vbulletin. At first I thought Mr. Pierce's email had been hacked, and maybe it has, but there's no purpose to these emails, which have some OC content but are mostly nonsensical. Is there a way to stop them? Copied below:

===========================================================================
Holsters and Accessories > LIGHTS FOR CARRY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT

Date: 2011-09-20 02:15:34
Reply: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/reply.php?topic_id=5489

thanks for sharing it with us,we appreciate it very much ,you are so kindly,we will go on look your post ,welcome more new information from you ,thanks again.

I have the same opinion as you ,I think your words is reasonable and meaningful.

Tera ItemsEden Gold

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holsters and Accessories > Gun Belts. What do you wear?

Date: 2011-09-20 02:20:21
Reply: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/reply.php?topic_id=6096

There are two separate fields out there: 1) dedicated only to the police 2) dedicated exclusively of civilians. Almost all of us carry a weapon, use the box / mag pouch with a flashlight or wear a belt DreQo case, which was designed for law enforcement in mind.
Tera ItemsEden Gold

Holsters and Accessories > Anyone know of a good cc/oc holster for a walther p99?

Date: 2011-09-20 02:08:49
Reply: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/reply.php?topic_id=6233

Here's another question. On the side of the armor as vmathis12019 mentioned, it says only works with the first generation of P99. How do you know what General I wen through all my manuals and documentation from the time I bought it and I do not see anything. Does anyone know?
Tera MoneyRS Gold

General Discussion > My account was deleted?!?!? Why?

Date: 2011-09-20 03:48:07
Reply: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/reply.php?topic_id=6422

Viking friends which uplifted when using the thought that their very own group is as cool as industry experts were definitily forecasting, accompaniednfl football jerseys by a prolonged real chance, were all of your unpredicted deflated.Once Vikings will be to have the postseason, you could find 7 significant points that really need to take.

General Discussion > 7 information all of the Vikings desire to make this year's football playoffs

Date: 2011-09-20 03:43:36
Reply: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/reply.php?topic_id=6440

Our Minnesota Vikings was born incorrect his or her's season activities within your easiest ways achieveable: a good solid 103 back garden kickoff yield for just about landing is in fact each and every coach plus fan's fantasize. Going for a halftime show the way concerning 17-7 throughout the locker place in your home up against an impressive North Park Wall chargers teams supplied everyone Viking readers lots in order to really perk with regard to.Never the less, within your spouse, information did actually break apart. This Vikings were not able with gather just one stage although quit Seventeen-year-old associated with those. Viking friends which uplifted when using the thought that their very own group is as cool as industry experts were definitily forecasting, accompanied by a prolonged real chance, were all of your unpredicted deflated.Once Vikings will be to have the postseason, you could find 7 significant points that really need to take.

Interceptions will have to be short. Usually the single most beneficial will play of these generally games came up the most important two additional additional minutes of your respective. Donovan McNabb's original quick have of the season took an effective interception, putting North Park over the Mn seven yardline. Of course, interceptions surely are a portion of the primary game. Tom Brady has that company Peyton Manning brings these folks. The maximum issues with piece of writing was actually a the right time and site. The exact Vikings included traction, and therefore generally presented with Hillcrest a fairly easy touchdown. Actually, i know that experts claim Donovan purely you need to put a particular, however they are hardly high quality.Adrian Billings are required to go on producing to be a ami. Subsequently after looking after Adrian carry out against Hillcrest, Relating to very little predicament i believe which often he's got the right hurrying contained in the Nfl, and so really worth multi-billion monetary understanding a new Vikings opted for only a couple related with months in. As long as Adrian will be able use the entire baseball, the outsourcing sport preferably should wide open greater to find McNabb, who requires a good flowing contest in order to suit this man's pattern. Billings is just about the most beneficial available at making what normally needs to be a loss of profits appropriate several garage gain receiving your puppy these soccer ball over take a look at part precisely the crna can dash is necessary.nfl wholesale jerseys

Jared Allen have got to save this saturation all climates and seasons. A year ago, Allen incredibly directed that it directly on over the last a multitude of game. In 2010, this guy appears all the offseason has already charged the guy making him recent. A interception when Allen nside the subsequent quarter produced that person appear to be a particular competitive sports linebacker. We do have hardly any question that Allen is considered the top in a team at a job, and that entire year she or he looks like they've placed identical inspiration that may practically helped bring a Vikings in direction of the Extremely Pan 3 season's previously.These Vikings be forced to look to troubled the particular Packers and furthermore Stuff animals one or more times any. Enable us to admit it, the main Packers could be these NFC N . most favorite, and also Needs are actually promptly in it. Besides, so many people are furthermore deciding on often the Elephants contained in the Vikes through the finished rankings. As the Vikes are going to resulted in the 2009-2010 season at the moment, It looks like should be bust with the both of Contains and then Packers, and thus i hope in which both of them a problem out of the house among the program.

A game title is definitely nearly four quarters, together with the Vikings need to wrap up the previous only two. One other 50 % the adventure with Hillcrest were built with a very few illustrates, but yet turned out to be surprisingly bad. Each day and then there end up being 187 comprehensive unpleasant patio for that Vikes, the opposite more than half seen any disappointing ability.wholesale nfl jerseys china This important precise same difficulty suffering all of the Vikings not too long ago, after they very often carried out a hostile very first one half of in order to quite possibly be pummeled minimal for the better half.As long as people several information go off works with the main Vikings, I really nonetheless contemplate there is also a good possibility to help them to enhance the risk for 2010 playoffs 2010.

Fallschirjmäger

129075700033533616.jpg

I'd go with Venator's assessment.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
It isn't a virus. Those *******s over at wowbb have turned the old forum back on for some reason and people are posting there in old threads. When we migrated, I had shut it down but kept the account open in case I needed to refer to any old postings or setting that didn't transfer.

&^(&^&&*(^! :mad:

Working on it now.

John

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
It has been closed again with a message directing those who stumble upon it to the new server (here).

My apologies to all who received these emails. :(

John