• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LANSING: Michigan Open Carry, Inc. Dinner at Aldaco - 14 Oct 2011@19:00 (7 PM)

HKcarrier

Me +1 or 2....

The white castle has been painted RED.. I'm waiting with baited breath for a SONIC sign to go up... :D Not sure what it is yet.

TheQ

Thank you to all who attended. I think we had a healthy group size of around 10-15. You've helped to show Lansing is not an OC "dead zone".

HKcarrier

Thanks to the guys who made the trek from GR>.. thanks Q for putting it together... Thanks to Reuben for letting us gunnies hang out... It was good to see everyone...

autosurgeon

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg