• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Meeting Saturday September 24rd Donut Parade 9 AM

Jeff Hayes

I thought I would start a new thread incase someone missed this buried in the Moving to Spokane thread. I hope to see everyone there. We need to discuss the picnic scheduled for Oct.

Thor80

I always end up having to park on the street, not a lot of room in the lot for big pick-up trucks... I may have recruited someone to join us tonight! Having some frozen yogurt at Ben's Yogurt on Pines and a nice young man there with his family asked about carrying etc.... Anyway I told him about this meet up and he said he'd try to make it. :) I'm still planning on being there!

-Thor

BobR

Always sooooo early. I needs my beauty sleep, but in this case m most everyone else that shows up needs it also, so my lack of beauty will just blend in with everyone elses looks.

That is unless someones wife comes along then we will all stand out for our fuglyness! :)

Don't forget the gnu show is that weekend also.

bob

ApacheBunny

My wife will be coming a long, I have some pictures and video on my phone of her taking down her first baddy paper target, she likes the idea of a donut at 9 am before going to see our little girl.