Thread: Open Carry at Taco Bell!

Open Carry at Taco Bell!

Maybe a good reason to open carry at Taco Bell.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...ce-rage-345678

That's why I check my bag before leaving the drive-thru...lol.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Wait, wait - this story is impossible!
    It says the man had 3 felony convictions, so he's not legally able to possess a firearm, so of course he wouldn't do that, right?

Angered that his Taco Bell drive-thru order failed to include hot sauce, a Missouri man returned to the fast food restaurant and allegedly pulled a shotgun on an employee, who fled in fear from the takeout window.

The bizarre incident Saturday evening resulted in the arrest of Jeremy Combs, a 30-year-old convicted felon
    copped to possessing the shotgun at Taco Bell, adding that he bought the weapon - which did not have a serial number - “from ‘Mark’ at a drug house in Independence, Missouri."
    And some idiots in the comments section don't know the difference between arrests & convictions...
    "why are we letting a man with 14 felonies back out on the streets"
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

I have a feelin' that the "threatening with a firearm" thing is gonna pale in comparison with the whole "felon in possession of a Mossberg shotgun without a serial number" problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    Wait, wait - this story is impossible!
    It says the man had 3 felony convictions, so he's not legally able to possess a firearm, so of course he wouldn't do that, right?

And some idiots in the comments section don't know the difference between arrests & convictions...
    "why are we letting a man with 14 felonies back out on the streets"
    Unless he was actively on parole or probation (not specified in the story) he is allowed to own a shotgun for hunting purposes in most states. There are limits to the capacity of the shotgun, but he is toast as he is a convicted felon in posession of an illegal firearm (filed off serial #) so he should go away for the rest of his natural life if they invoke the 3-strikes law as should have been done before now.
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Quote Originally Posted by TTravis View Post
    Maybe a good reason to open carry at Taco Bell.
    But I already OC at Taco Bell...
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.