• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Winston Churchill's Voice Heard In Struggle To Retain The Civil Right To Self Defense

markm

Hey Black Dragon,

Thanks for the good read.

Liberals and some republicans (not all) continue to proclaim their belief in Constitutionally gauranteed rights; however, on every front, they are dismantling our most basic rights.

Private property rights have been dismantled. All actions you take on your private property are now subject to governement regulation. We still have city counsels that want to regulate RKBA in your home (DC and Chicago are good examples; in spite of Heller and McDonald). One of the newest laws is a requirement to have a CO2 detector in your home.

The right to engage in Commerce has been curtailed; Boeing's Dreamliner plant in South Carolina, that has been idled by Obama, is a good example.

The right to choose your own health care is de facto gone.

Your citizenship rights have been neutered. Illegal aliens now have "special rights" while you are losing your rights. A relative of a victim of the Reno IHOP shooting told me that the shooter was an illegal alien, was institutionalized for schizophrenia, and supposed to be on meds. The shooter was coddled by our government.

During a traffic stop for a non-criminal infraction, LEO violates a person's rights because he does not have RAS of criminal activity. Terry requires RAS of criminal activity. When the cop asks you to sign the ticket, he has arrrested you, and by signing the ticket you are agreeing to be released on a promise to appear in court (VC 40300, 40500, 40504). 4A allows for arrest upon probable cause of criminal activity, not non-criminal behaviour (our legislature has defined traffic violations to be non-criminal so a defendant can't have a jury trial). After your arrest, you are not given the right to appear in court and be adjudicated by a jury of your peers (6A, Bill of Rights of Rights violation). Also, in Kali, the arresting LEO is supposed to inform you of your arrest by following PC 841 and PC 849.

I just scratched the surface--so much more could be written.

Black Dragon, your speech was spot-on!

markm