Thread: This is not a joke - worst music video ever

Unhappy This is not a joke - worst music video ever

+100 points if you can't last the whole video

words cannot explain.... I just can't stop laughing, I looked at his website and other videos, this man is dead serious...
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

It's hippity hoppity, you know _rap. What did you expect?

Remember when you see the word _rap when referring to music (which it isn't) there's a letter missing of the front of the word.

yea but this is just....it's different. It's not even on beat or anything. they auto-tune words that have no reason to be auto-tuned. it's just...mind blowing.
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Horrible....just...horrible.
    Last edited by Venator; 09-22-2011 at 03:00 PM.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

worst.... or BEST?!

no, no, definitely worst
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

my favorite part is 0:30 seconds. "Whu whu whu what"

edit for boredom: I split my thumb nail in half an hour ago shooting my .357 LCR for the first time. Thumb was directly behind the cylinder. When I first saw blood my first thought for half a second was OMFG I BLEW MY THUMB OFF!

then to top that off while slamming a wilson combat mag into my 1911 I cut my left palm.... O_O
    Last edited by Schlitz; 09-22-2011 at 03:15 PM.

I lose. I couldn't stand more than a minute of that.

Regular Member Large Caliber Kick's Avatar
    Mooresville, North Carolina, United States

And I thought 'On A Boat' was bad...

After seeing that, I'm scarred for life and "They're coming to take me away haha, they're coming to take me away haha hoho hehe haha, to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away hahaaa."

Many thanks to Napoleon XIV.

Wow, that was horrible! My wife was in the other room and made me turn it off...lol. Best part was when he turned his hat sideways and started dancing...ROFL...

Note on boredom: Can we get some pics of your injuries so we may further ridicule you?
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

That guy is wigedy-wigedy-wack. I like the part where he is in the hole.

If you want to listen to something that will make your brain bleed, check out these two jerk-offs. This was tweeted by bradycampaign@bradybuzz yesterday.

Waka Flocka, Soulja Boy Take Stand Against Gun Violence bit.ly/o54lOZ

Just try to listen to an entire song from either Waka Flaka or Soulja Boy. By the way, their lyrics are not very nice, and certainly not non-violent.
    Last edited by John Canuck; 09-22-2011 at 05:14 PM.

Somethin's holdin' on...

Yeah, I think it's the total lack of musical ability. That was terrible.
    "Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort."

J.F.K.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Note on boredom: Can we get some pics of your injuries so we may further ridicule you?
    lol, now that i've cleaned it up it doesn't look as bad, just a chipped nail. but when it happened it was the top layer cracked a good way down with blood all over it. ITS BAD, ITS SO BAD THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE lol

I'm at work so I can only have the volume cracked a tad... can't really hear it.. but the guy looks really stalkerish and psycho... the title of the song is something about "I want you back" so I can only imagine that he thinks of himself as some sort of heart broken romeo and this song will certainly get her back... only it actually will SCARE THE BEJESUS OUT OF HER.. lol

I think this guy is somewhere on the high functioning Aspergers/Autism spectrum.

His eyes have that look, and he is compulsively repetitive--with words, note progressions, and physical movements. Textbook high-functioning aspergers/low-level autiism.

My guess is his parents feel sorry for ruining his brain with a battery of hundreds of vaccines when he was a toddler, and so now they fund his fantasy to be a "rap star" as a way to assuage their yuppie guilt.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Quote Originally Posted by Large Caliber Kick View Post
    After seeing that, I'm scarred for life and "They're coming to take me away haha, they're coming to take me away haha hoho hehe haha, to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away hahaaa."

Many thanks to Napoleon XIV.
    You mean like THIS:
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Was that a kazoo?
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by mtlhdtodd View Post
    It's hippity hoppity, you know _rap. What did you expect?

Remember when you see the word _rap when referring to music (which it isn't) there's a letter missing of the front of the word.
    Absolutely!!

Here's what you tell someone who likes this (c)rap. "Ok, try whistling a rap 'song' for me". No, it's not music and yes, you're right about what it really is.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

I think I found a reason to look down the barrel of my Ruger while it's loaded now after hearing this...........

Quote Originally Posted by Tony4310 View Post
    I think I found a reason to look down the barrel of my Ruger while it's loaded now after hearing this...........
    +1

It takes talent to be that bad.

movwills
    Oh my God this is one of the worst music video which i have listen ...

I forced myself to watch every painful second as a test of will. I made it, but I had to go listen to some Mozart to scrub my brain of this travesty. My BA degree is weeping in its frame.
    The Dogs of War are nothing compared to the Cats

Regular Member Brimstone Baritone's Avatar
    So that's what abstract art sounds like.

No, seriously. This man has turned dissonance into an art. Someday he will be praised as a neo-post-modern genius. You are all fools for doubting him.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    That was worse than water boarding, worse than bamboo splinters under the fingernails. Listening to it was pure unadulterated torture.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.