• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This is not a joke - worst music video ever

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
+100 points if you can't last the whole video
[video=youtube;xN09THSNo_k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN09THSNo_k[/video]

words cannot explain.... I just can't stop laughing, I looked at his website and other videos, this man is dead serious...

mtlhdtodd

It's hippity hoppity, you know _rap. What did you expect?

Remember when you see the word _rap when referring to music (which it isn't) there's a letter missing of the front of the word.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
yea but this is just....it's different. It's not even on beat or anything. they auto-tune words that have no reason to be auto-tuned. it's just...mind blowing.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
my favorite part is 0:30 seconds. "Whu whu whu what"

edit for boredom: I split my thumb nail in half an hour ago shooting my .357 LCR for the first time. Thumb was directly behind the cylinder. When I first saw blood my first thought for half a second was OMFG I BLEW MY THUMB OFF!

then to top that off while slamming a wilson combat mag into my 1911 I cut my left palm.... O_O

Last edited:

Large Caliber Kick

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
And I thought 'On A Boat' was bad...

After seeing that, I'm scarred for life and "They're coming to take me away haha, they're coming to take me away haha hoho hehe haha, to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away hahaaa."

Many thanks to Napoleon XIV.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Wow, that was horrible! My wife was in the other room and made me turn it off...lol. Best part was when he turned his hat sideways and started dancing...ROFL...

Note on boredom: Can we get some pics of your injuries so we may further ridicule you?

John Canuck

That guy is wigedy-wigedy-wack. I like the part where he is in the hole.

If you want to listen to something that will make your brain bleed, check out these two jerk-offs. This was tweeted by bradycampaign@bradybuzz yesterday.

Waka Flocka, Soulja Boy Take Stand Against Gun Violence bit.ly/o54lOZ

Just try to listen to an entire song from either Waka Flaka or Soulja Boy. By the way, their lyrics are not very nice, and certainly not non-violent.

Last edited:

Ma}{imus

Somethin's holdin' on...

:shocker: Yeah, I think it's the total lack of musical ability. That was terrible.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Note on boredom: Can we get some pics of your injuries so we may further ridicule you?

lol, now that i've cleaned it up it doesn't look as bad, just a chipped nail. but when it happened it was the top layer cracked a good way down with blood all over it. ITS BAD, ITS SO BAD THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE lol

HKcarrier

I'm at work so I can only have the volume cracked a tad... can't really hear it.. but the guy looks really stalkerish and psycho... the title of the song is something about "I want you back" so I can only imagine that he thinks of himself as some sort of heart broken romeo and this song will certainly get her back... only it actually will SCARE THE BEJESUS OUT OF HER.. lol

Dreamer

I think this guy is somewhere on the high functioning Aspergers/Autism spectrum.

His eyes have that look, and he is compulsively repetitive--with words, note progressions, and physical movements. Textbook high-functioning aspergers/low-level autiism.

My guess is his parents feel sorry for ruining his brain with a battery of hundreds of vaccines when he was a toddler, and so now they fund his fantasy to be a "rap star" as a way to assuage their yuppie guilt.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it...

Dreamer

After seeing that, I'm scarred for life and "They're coming to take me away haha, they're coming to take me away haha hoho hehe haha, to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away hahaaa."

Many thanks to Napoleon XIV.

You mean like THIS:
[video=youtube_share;0WmbbFD_XhQ]http://youtu.be/0WmbbFD_XhQ[/video]

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
It's hippity hoppity, you know _rap. What did you expect?

Remember when you see the word _rap when referring to music (which it isn't) there's a letter missing of the front of the word.

Absolutely!!

Here's what you tell someone who likes this (c)rap. "Ok, try whistling a rap 'song' for me". No, it's not music and yes, you're right about what it really is.

Tony4310

I think I found a reason to look down the barrel of my Ruger while it's loaded now after hearing this...........

M

movwills

Oh my God this is one of the worst music video which i have listen ...:banghead: