Thread: Nebraskan New to Open Carry

Lincoln, NE

Nebraskan New to Open Carry

Hello all my fellow OC members. I just found this board and love it so far. I have owned hunting rifles for years but just recently aquired a Handgun so I have been doing as much research on handgun laws as I can. This board has alot of great info. I live in Lincoln and have been OC at a friends auto shop with no problems yet. I plan to get my CCW permit in the next couple months when I can get the $. I havn't carried anywhere but my friends shop but I plan to. I am a OTR truck driver and spend most of my time in the Midwest. Well glad im here and hope to OC with you sometime.

beckofbeyond - Idaho
    Hello Saber379,

I am not a Nebraskan but on their behalf I will welcome you to OCDO.

Do you plan to carry OTR ? there is lots to learn about crossing state lines when carrying.

Have you checked this out ?

Welcome aboard.

Swyped from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    "Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort."