• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tip a cop

SigGuy23

Activist Member
I went to the TIP A COP charity at Marysville Applebees. I was OCing (Did not see any signs about firearms btw). When the cop who was serving me came up, she asked me how I heard about TIP A COP. I told her I heard about it on OCDO. She said "Oh that's cool. My name is Val and I will be collecting your donations today." She didn't say word about me OCing. I had the nachos and a pepsi, donated $20, and left the really good waitress a $5 tip.

I enjoyed the experience and the police officers were really friendly. :)

MR Redenck

Cool , next time any of us get jacked up we should just tip them... :lol::lol::lol: LOL

NOPE, DONT THINK IT WILL WORK... :uhoh:
:lol:
[video=youtube;ijbTxmVegdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijbTxmVegdI&feature=related[/video]

HK_dave

on king 5 news they said you could also pay to have someone in the restaurant arrested. that would have been fun.

Sparky508

When we were kids, we would go out at night and go "cow tipping". I would think that cops had better situational awareness, but I guess if theyre sleeping, whats the worst thing that can happen?