Thread: I'm the new guy.

I'm the new guy.

Hi My name is Jerry im new to this forum, but not new to guns. I live in Southbay (Chula vista Ca). I have not seen any one OC down here ever.
    I have seen some OC er's in PB. I will start to OC around my part of town maybe the start of the new year. Im here to Learn as much as I can from all of your stories and encounters with LEO's.

Is there any one around my neck of the woods that open carry's?

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry2197 View Post
    Hi My name is Jerry im new to this forum, but not new to guns. I live in Southbay (Chula vista Ca). I have not seen any one OC down here ever.
    I have seen some OC er's in PB. I will start to OC around my part of town maybe the start of the new year. Im here to Learn as much as I can from all of your stories and encounters with LEO's.

Hi Jerry. I'm formerly of Mission Valley, now the United States

AB144, a bill to ban UOC, is on Gov. Brown's desk. I'm sure there is going to be a thread with info to call and urge him to veto it. But, if he does sign it, there's a decent chance it could lead to CCW issuance reform for CA... two current lawsuits over CCW died when judges said, "Oh, but you can carry an unloaded gun openly and load it if you need to, so you don't need CCW!" If UOC is banned, that argument dies, and even if the judges still say no to shall-issue, it'll go up through the courts and probably wind up invalidating 12050
    Virginians - Have you joined http://www.vcdl.org/ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry2197 View Post

Jerry
    Hey Jerry Im having a gathering at La Mesa Oktoberfest. check out the string on it. next san diego OC meet.
    New to OPEN CARRY? Click here first

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!