Thread: Greater Richmond OC breakfast 9:30 AM Sat 9/24 - River City Diner - Parham Rd & I-95

Greater Richmond OC breakfast 9:30 AM Sat 9/24 - River City Diner - Parham Rd & I-95

Once again we will be eating breakfast on Saturday morning. Seems like it's getting to be a habit, doesn't it?

River City Diner on Parham Rd at the I-95 exit. Look for Frick and Frack sipping coffee. Frack says he will be wearing his hearing aid but that never guarantees he won't be mumbling (or is that muttering under his breath?). Frick has stopped trying to keep a list of who is nice as he says the pages got too dry and crumbly.

See you there if you show up. If not, expect us to talk about you.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    If it rains this week, I'll be there.....and driving my truck again!

It's amazing what a little distributor work and a set of new quality wires will do for performance. Actually went well beyond that and have more to do yet. Maybe I can talk my doctor(s) into something similar for me..

Fall planning is on the OC schedule.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    It was a good breakfast. A customer w/small child in tow wanted to shake Skid's hand per his recent win in Surry. Good news travels fast.......except with the T/D.

Then a pair of young men wanted to know why Mike was "strapped." He educated them.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot
    It was a good breakfast. A customer w/small child in tow wanted to shake Skid's hand per his recent win in Surry. Good news travels fast.......except with the T/D....
    actually, that was me. after one of the subjects you were discussing I feel the dancing banana is most appropriate.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    actually, that was me. after one of the subjects you were discussing I feel the dancing banana is most appropriate.
    Darn!
    I was up all night editing and slept through it.
    It would have good to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap
    Darn!
    I was up all night editing and slept through it.
    It would have good to meet you.
    one day soon I'm sure, but probably without the young 'un as he requires too much of my attention. The high chair he was in at RCD today had wheels and he was pushing against anything he could so he could zoom across the floor until I wrapped my leg around it (not an easy task to accomplish for someone my build with knees that won't see 40 again)