• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast 9:30 AM Sat 9/24 - River City Diner - Parham Rd & I-95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Greater Richmond OC breakfast 9:30 AM Sat 9/24 - River City Diner - Parham Rd & I-95

Once again we will be eating breakfast on Saturday morning. Seems like it's getting to be a habit, doesn't it?

River City Diner on Parham Rd at the I-95 exit. Look for Frick and Frack sipping coffee. Frack says he will be wearing his hearing aid but that never guarantees he won't be mumbling (or is that muttering under his breath?). Frick has stopped trying to keep a list of who is nice as he says the pages got too dry and crumbly.

See you there if you show up. If not, expect us to talk about you.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
If it rains this week, I'll be there.....and driving my truck again!

It's amazing what a little distributor work and a set of new quality wires will do for performance. Actually went well beyond that and have more to do yet. Maybe I can talk my doctor(s) into something similar for me..:D

Fall planning is on the OC schedule.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
It was a good breakfast. A customer w/small child in tow wanted to shake Skid's hand per his recent win in Surry. Good news travels fast.......except with the T/D.

Then a pair of young men wanted to know why Mike was "strapped." He educated them.

scouser

Grapeshot said:
It was a good breakfast. A customer w/small child in tow wanted to shake Skid's hand per his recent win in Surry. Good news travels fast.......except with the T/D....

actually, that was me. :banana: after one of the subjects you were discussing I feel the dancing banana is most appropriate.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
actually, that was me. :banana: after one of the subjects you were discussing I feel the dancing banana is most appropriate.

Darn!
I was up all night editing and slept through it.
It would have good to meet you.:banghead:

scouser

peter nap said:
Darn!
I was up all night editing and slept through it.
It would have good to meet you.:banghead:

one day soon I'm sure, but probably without the young 'un as he requires too much of my attention. The high chair he was in at RCD today had wheels and he was pushing against anything he could so he could zoom across the floor until I wrapped my leg around it (not an easy task to accomplish for someone my build with knees that won't see 40 again)