Thread: Car Show Oct.8th 2011, Santee Town Center

Car Show Oct.8th 2011, Santee Town Center

There is a good chance I can not make this event but im posting it anyways as it is a great OC spot and has been used many times before.

Car show web site

People have met at Oggi's restaurant before OC'ing 12 noon meet time.

RSVP if you are going.
    New to OPEN CARRY? Click here first

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

I'll go to this.

My 2 year old son loves cars. And it will be nice to see some people open carry, maybe my wife will be more comfortable when I start to open carry if she see's other's doing it. Maybe I'll enter my Subaru just for fun.

I set aside time for this I will be there.

Great area to OC, especially any first timers! Deputies have been trained right in this area. And the whole area is clear of GFSZ's

Also, if you have been lurking for awhile on this forum and just havent got the nerve to go OC yet, You dont have to carry first time, if you want to come out and meet people and wade in the water so to speak, you will be welcomed, this isnt some special clique.

Oggi's at Noon.

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

Unless something unforseen comes up, I'll be there.
    JP
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

SO it looks like 3 so far for tomorrow, anyone else attneding?

maybe
    "I do not love the sword for its gleam, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory; I love only what they protect."
    — J.R.R. Tolkien

Apologies everyone I got home this morning and discovered I cant get out of other commitments so I can not be there. Have fun be safe.

I'll be at Oggi's about noon.
    Last edited by Gundude; 10-08-2011 at 12:40 PM.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

I ended up getting there about 1:00, walked around the car show for awhile but I did not see any of you guys there.
    I got an E-check from the same sheriff that checked me last time. I was waiting in line to get my daughter some shaved ice. I told him to wait until I was done ordering. After I got the cup of ice, we went around to the back of the ice truck and he did the check on me.
    It was pretty quick and my daughter got a junior deputy sticker out of the whole process. The deputy referenced the last check he did on me so hopefully in the future he wont have to keep checking a citizen who he knows carries within the law.
    "I do not love the sword for its gleam, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory; I love only what they protect."
    — J.R.R. Tolkien

I was there at noon. Saw some nice cars.

Had a family trip to escondido. Sorry I couldn't attend.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    "If I don't have my pistol, I feel sort of naked." -Unosuke Gunfighter in the movie Yojimbo