• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Upstate OC Breakfast. 10/8/11 Clinton Waffle House

John Canuck

Last edited:

John Canuck

It looks like we got a sticky note.

I found at least a couple dozen members in SC. I hope there are more than two interested in meeting. :)

carsontech

Activist Member
So far, I guess it's only you and me.

From reading some of the old threads in the SC sub-forum, it appears the SC sub-forum was decently active last year and the years before. IMO, it seems from all the 2A bills that were started and didn't get passed here in SC, time and time again, people seem bitter and don't care anymore. Especially since Grassroots Gunrights is dead.

Although, I think that once the next legislative session starts, the SC sub-forum forum will pick back up.

John Canuck

Well great breakfast today. It was nice to meet you all. I'm sure glad they were able to find seating for all of us in that tiny Waffle House.

It's been a long time since I've been in a Waffle House. I was surprise at how good the coffee was. :)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Waffle Haus has very good coffee - and they'll keep your cup full.

Anytime you plan a meet-up include the date in the thread title and it should get stickied in short order - if not send a brief request to the administration.

How many attended this 1st effort in a while?

carsontech

Activist Member
It was nice to meet everyone, as well. Next time let's conceal our firearms so management doesn't get all mad again.

Seriously, though, it good to meet you.

For all the missed it, part of the discussion was on how we can make a difference on pro-gun legislature. In my opinion "John Canuck" is a very knowledgeable man when it comes to getting a game plan down for this kind of stuff.

Last edited:

John Canuck

Waffle Haus has very good coffee - and they'll keep your cup full.

Anytime you plan a meet-up include the date in the thread title and it should get stickied in short order - if not send a brief request to the administration.

How many attended this 1st effort in a while?

Well GS, we almost filled one whole booth. Next month, the target is to require two booths. :eek:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Well GS, we almost filled one whole booth. Next month, the target is to require two booths. :eek:

Nothing wrong with that, nothing at all.

I think it was John Browning that said, "Whenever two or more are gathered in my name.........;