• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oc fail!

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
A hookah and a bong look nothing alike. They work off the same principal but a bong was designed to be used in conjunction with marijuana while a hookah was designed to be used with a specific type of tobacco. People should be able to recognize the difference. I have never smoked pot but I can tell the difference.

I hate to burst your bubble, but a Hookah was designed to smoke opium and hashish........Tobacco came MUCH later:) Why, as recently as the '60's they were being used for opium and hashish.

Here is a little history, so as to give you a cite. But I'm old enough not to need the cite!

http://www.hookahcompany.com/hookah_history.htm

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

<quote>He said that he was a criminal justice student and thought it would be a good idea to leave his gun unconcealed while smoking from what looked like a marijuana bong. </quote>

Bet he thought both would be perceived as lawbreaking and wanted to see which would get the biggest response. Not sure why he covered up after they talked to him, however.

Thats what I was thinking.