Thread: An Brady and Obama supporter...

An Brady and Obama supporter...

This kids seems to be against guns, but if you check out his channel he loves to play "Call of Duty". jajajajaj!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXRy0...eature=related
    False is the idea of utility that sacrifices a thousand real advantages for one imaginary or trifling inconvenience; that would take fire from men because it burns, and water because one may drown in it; that has no remedy for evils except destruction. The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Thomas Jefferson

It's a repost of a video from another Youtuber who subsequently deleted his account. The person who reposted the video is the CoD fan...not the original producer of the video. Guy in the video is still a clown, though...

Whats with the face rubbing? Drug problem maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Uber_Olafsun View Post
    Whats with the face rubbing? Drug problem maybe?
    Thats what I was thinking... What a clown
    False is the idea of utility that sacrifices a thousand real advantages for one imaginary or trifling inconvenience; that would take fire from men because it burns, and water because one may drown in it; that has no remedy for evils except destruction. The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Thomas Jefferson

Emo kid is so emo.

Is there any possibility this kid is not a full-blown fool and just created the most satirical video possible? Because if that's not the case he needs someone to help him cross the street safely. (I'd almost be willing to help him halfway across,)

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

"Semi-automatic machine gun sniper rifle"...comparing bolt actions to "assault weapons" and concluding that the former is more dangerous and should be banned. Banning the paint. Claiming that all self defense claims are fake. Police on every corner, and right to "feel safe" already being in the constitution? I'm classifying this as a troll video.

By the way, to save anyone reading this some time: Text and still images appear to have been added by lcc12572 while video ranting is the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Seigi View Post
    I'm classifying this as a troll video.
    His behavior is rather heavy. Maybe he's just crazy, but seems like he's acting. *shrugs*

Good grief, folks! Check this: "Response to thegunsdokillpeople"

He's being facetious. It's a parody against the gun nuts. It was his goal to make the anti-gunners look like the idiots they are. Did it backfire because he succeeded so well you thought he was an anti-gunner? Or because your response was so anti-anti-gun nut it reflected discredit upon us as thinking, intelligent human beings?

Don't believe me? Here's his home page on YouTube.

Please stop jumping to ridiculously errant conclusions, folks! You're embarrassing me...

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Is there any possibility this kid is not a full-blown fool and just created the most satirical video possible?
    Ahh...
    Last edited by since9; 10-02-2011 at 03:22 AM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

The guy you defend is not the guy that created the video, he just reup'd it.

Posted using my HTC Evo
    Last edited by Jack House; 10-02-2011 at 12:29 PM.

Really? Ah, well. He looked similar.

The video is so ridiculously over the top I find it difficult to believe could have been anything but a parody.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.