Thread: Bremerton gun show

Bremerton gun show

Did anyone go there today?
    I was there from 1 to 4 pm.
    I didn't see anything I couldn't live without. However I did see a few things I would have liked. Henry Repeating Arms has come out with a Mares Leg in 22lr that looked interesting. Chiappas 1911-22 pistols will not accept an ambi safety, Darn it. And the thing that interested me the most was that the XD45 is a good fit in my Serpa holster for my XD40, I was very, very tempted.

Quote Originally Posted by jeeper1 View Post
    And the thing that interested me the most was that the XD45 is a good fit in my Serpa holster for my XD40, I was very, very tempted.
    It always pays to buy a new firearm that fits your old holster(s). When you do it's almost like getting a discount on the gun

I'm usually not that lucky. First it's several hundred for the pistol and then a search for a holster that fits it for another $50-$100 (or more).
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Like I said, I was tempted but I did not cave in and buy it. If I had not bought a SS 1911 a few weeks ago I would have bought it. I could not justify, in my own mind, buying 2 45acp pistols 3 weeks apart.

That makes me sad.
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

Quote Originally Posted by jeeper1 View Post
    Like I said, I was tempted but I did not cave in and buy it. If I had not bought a SS 1911 a few weeks ago I would have bought it. I could not justify, in my own mind, buying 2 45acp pistols 3 weeks apart.
    Oh, I'm sure you could justify it, just not afford it...lol
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Oh, I had the cash all right. I rode (literally) into the show with $950+ in my pocket and only spent $3 there getting my knife (Buck 110, I had broken the tip off it) sharpened.
    I was hoping to find some of the more unusual guns (Suomi,Sterling etc.) there and was disappointed on that account. I wanted to see and touch them to see if they were what they were hyped to be.