• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I was arrested

Would you convict someone on this charge?

• Total voters

END_THE_FED

Really? A gun ditched in a dumpster is a crime no matter how you look at it.

Is that a crime in your State? Apparently California has no law against throwing a gun in a dumpster, if it did then he probably would have gotten charged with it.

Is it the best idea? Perhaps not, but I don't think it is illegal.

1245A Defender

So,,,,

Both of your different story lines,,, SUCK!!
Beer bottles flying in the bar, but no witness statements.
Drinking with four friends, but no witness statements.
Five guys and a girl fighting with each other and with you and your friends, but no witness statements.
Neither of your two accounts of this incident make coherent sense, and the two versions dont match each other.
Two new guys drive up and hear you rack a gun, but your gun had a FULL mag and one in the pipe.
They use a cell phone, you assume they are calling the cops for help, but you take that as a threat and run for your life.
After you have run away to safety you see the cops coming down the street, so you turn in a ally and run away from the cops.
You ditched your two emo girly friends and two girls in the bar with six crazy UFC type a$$ holes that wanted to wupp a$$.

Based on the extreme level of B.S. in your stories, I vote to convict on the charge of 12025.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Indeed an extreme level of inconsistency and no valid documentation/cites + the OP has not chosen to come back and clarify. Under most circumstances, I would have ignored this one some time ago.

eraseallhope

im answering questions on a different thread... i dont usually use this forum since its kinda been infested by CalGunners who are so much cooler than me

--Edited by Moderator--

or more likely balled up and let the bad guys get the best of em just like they let our state government do.

for reals tho, i'll answer your questions.. --Edited by Moderator--

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
im answering questions on a different thread... i dont usually use this forum since its kinda been infested by CalGunners who are so much cooler than me

--Edited by Moderator--

or more likely balled up and let the bad guys get the best of em just like they let our state government do.

for reals tho, i'll answer your questions.. --Edited by Moderator--.

If you post on this forum, it is polite and responsible to respond on this forum