• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dierbergs on Salt Lick road, OC experiences?

Oramac

As most of you know, I'm trying to get my feet wet in OC. I've been looking to try it someplace thats not particularly crazy, and since I usually do my grocery shopping in the evening/night when the store is empty that seemed like a good time to do it. So, how is the Dierbergs out that way? It's the closest one to my house.

Anyone OC'd here before? How did it go? I know corporately they're not against it, but any issues other than that?

Thanks!

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
As most of you know, I'm trying to get my feet wet in OC. I've been looking to try it someplace thats not particularly crazy, and since I usually do my grocery shopping in the evening/night when the store is empty that seemed like a good time to do it. So, how is the Dierbergs out that way? It's the closest one to my house.

Anyone OC'd here before? How did it go? I know corporately they're not against it, but any issues other than that?

Thanks!

I have never been into that one. I have made purchases of firearms in their parking lot though! LOL it is a good place to meet folks from Winfield or such.

I shop at the one at hwy N and K all the time and have never really been noticed other than one deli clerk one time asked me about it. She appreciated the off handed comment in response to her "are you a good guy or a bad guy" type question to which I simply said "If I was a bad guy I am fairly sure I would not let you see it until I pulled it from the holster now would I? She laughed and said it was a good point and sliced my turkey.