• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Answering questions about my arrest.

eraseallhope

.... 2 guy friends... 2 girl friends (one girl is my driver) everyone else has their own ride.
1 female bartender.

We were the only ones in the bar for an hour until a few people showed up and instantly started fighting.

My group was never involved/started/ provoked any fight we just happend to get caught up in the maylay.

Once my emo guy friends were about to get beat up they were parked out front, they left before I could figure out my diver was still hiding behind the bar with her female bartender friend.

The fighting crowd made its way to the back parking lot where I was waiting for my driver.
I was spottedand assumed to be someone they had involved with the fight.

The car was unlocked, my safe was under the seat.

I had 9 + 1 in the chamber, not 10+ round in the chamber.

My "guy friends" are no longer my friends.

Police officers sent my female witnesses away telling them if they did not leave they would be arrested.

I put my gun ONTOP in plain sight on the trash dumpster cuz it was at arm level I didn't wanna be caught makinf sudden movements with a gun in my hand by LA Sheriff...

Yes I was drunk... No there's no Law in CA saying I can't have a firearm and alcohol, so why can't I carry in my transpertation/vehicle anywhere I go be it a bar or disneyland.

Anymore questions?

eraseallhope

i did hire a private investigator along with my lawyer.

My investigator made his own report and re-questioned witnesses, Including mine.

I did not add his report into my video because the investigation was done at a later date, and is in support of my account of events from that night, So i did not want to seem like i was trying to be bias, I figured the actual police report painted a good enough picture of the story and people could peice it together as they please.

I dont care if you think im an a**hole, dumb, stupid, shouldnt own firearms.
i was doing nothing illegal in the first place.

No matter what idea you have of me, if you hate me or whatever, I still have the right to defend myself from grave danger and if youve never been put in this situation, you cant understand how fast things happen.

The presence of a weapon stopped my attackers, and thank god i did not need to use and escalation of force.

I RAN AWAY FROM THE SCENE.... Hints i was trying to get away, Not stay to "end what was started" or anything like that.

If you guys really want i can do interview videos of my witnesses.

1245A Defender

well,,,

Im glad youre coming back to fill in some of the blanks.
I had been ruff on you because your story was so convoluted.

the police report said two guys drove into the parking lot, asked if you had a gun, etc.
now your story is the fighting people were following you out of the bar and confronting you.
can you clear up this discrepancy?

eraseallhope

Im glad youre coming back to fill in some of the blanks.
I had been ruff on you because your story was so convoluted.

the police report said two guys drove into the parking lot, asked if you had a gun, etc.
now your story is the fighting people were following you out of the bar and confronting you.
can you clear up this discrepancy?

Yes your correct, The police report does state that they were driving into the rear parking lot, And somehow with his super spidey ears heard me racking my pistol inside the passanger seat of the vehicle i was in, over the engine and inside of the car his uncle was driving?
Sounds like he was one of my attackers to me... Seeing as the police had to actually go to his house and he is evading arrest for his summons to my trial as a witness to the case.

And even if he did hear me "racking my gun" thats proof i wasnt concealed carrying a "loaded" firearm...

and the police report witnesses all state that i was out side of the bar when this occurred, My other means of escape i.e "My Friends" had all been separated during the 5 or 10 minutes that the brawl was going on... Girls one way, Guys the other.

All i know is i was 2 blocks from home in flip flops, i was bookin it til i seen cops hahaha

1245A Defender

well,,,

the more you answer, the more i question!

did two of your attackers go out the front, get in a car, and drive around back?

if he shouldnt have been able to hear you rack a gun, why did he even ask if you had a gun?

how did six people that were fighting with each other, and you and your friends in the bar,
confront you in such a way in the parking lot that you could still get to the car, while not actually being attacked,
and not stop you from getting in, getting your gun, loading up, while they are attacking you, but not actually Doing Anything To You??

I guess Im just really disappointed in your ability to tell us the facts, just the facts,,, in a row...

eraseallhope

i dunno if your reading what im typing lol..

I went to the car... i was waiting... IN THE CAR

my other two friends that left out the front, come to find out LEFT... like started the car n left

ok, Just my driver and bartender are the only people i know STILL INSIDE, BEHIND THE BAR

Im IN MY DRIVERS CAR, It was unlocked, She is a cigarette smoker her and the bartender were standing right next to the car on and off so it wasnt likely to be broken into or anything it was right by the back door look at the pictures, its a small area.

Im waiting, Thinking these jerks are just fooling around (They were wearing UFC gloves) or they are gunna leave soon because the bartender even said if they dont she was calling the cops.

Belligerent girl with the group of rowdy guys sees me watching them from my car lowkey just keeping an eye on them... She thinks im one of the guys in the bar they were all having confrontations with in the first place.

They start reaching in the window pulling at the door and my clothes to get me out.
I start hearing glass break im assuming its bottles being thrown at me or the car and windows,
I quickly gain access to my firearm and load it..

THEY ALL SEE THE GUN, I dont care what the police report says, They ran like cockroaches when the light comes on... Screaming "he's got a gun"
some tuff gun in a green shirt thats being held back by his buddies at the doorway of the bar "You better use that thing, or im gunna kill you with it p***y" yada yada yada...
All i know is i saw an opportunity to run away and i took it.

I never pointed the gun at anybody, i had it at the low ready...
My holster was not in my pants, it was on the firearm inside the safe thats why i couldnt just "re-holster" my weapon or anything... i basically was Hollywood running down the street with a gun as bad as that sounds.
Thats why i set, NOT THREW/TOSSED/DUMPED... I SET my weapon on that trash right next to me and complied with officers.

Gabriel Carvajal

Tell me if I'm wrong, but your video, at 5:24 shows your weapon and the holster INSIDE the trash can, not "ONTOP".

You said:

I put my gun ONTOP in plain sight on the trash dumpster cuz it was at arm level.

You also said:

My holster was not in my pants, it was on the firearm inside the safe thats why i couldnt just "re-holster" my weapon or anything.

But your holster is INSIDE the trash can with the weapon at 5:24 of your video. Am I mistaken? Or how can your holster be in two places at once?

eraseallhope

Tell me if I'm wrong, but your video, at 5:24 shows your weapon and the holster INSIDE the trash can, not "ONTOP".

You said:

I put my gun ONTOP in plain sight on the trash dumpster cuz it was at arm level.

You also said:

My holster was not in my pants, it was on the firearm inside the safe thats why i couldnt just "re-holster" my weapon or anything.

But your holster is INSIDE the trash can with the weapon at 5:24 of your video. Am I mistaken? Or how can your holster be in two places at once?

The trash can was open an basically full so i set them ontop

My holster was in one hand the firearm in the other after, When i saw my chance to run i grabed my extra mag and holster and started running with both hands full, Gun in one hand holster in the other, somehow i ended up pocketing my extra mag during the 50 yards i ran.

MilProGuy

Anybody remember Abbott and Costello's "Who's On First"?

My point is that the OP's post is rather convoluted and difficult to follow.

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Still not getting why the gun and holster were in the dumpster. Why not the ground? Why would you set (ditch) them in the trash? Did you inform the officers that they were there or did the police just find them?

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
I think that continuing the discussion on this topic is potentially as harmful to 2A advocates as casually discussing a negligent discharge. It only proves to the opposition that gun owners are as dangerous or foolish as they claim them to be.

eraseallhope

Still not getting why the gun and holster were in the dumpster. Why not the ground? Why would you set (ditch) them in the trash? Did you inform the officers that they were there or did the police just find them?

I only informed the officer I had just been attacked, after hearing what the officer had to tell me I chose to let my lawyer answer anymore questions he might of had.

They saw me stepping away from the trash bin, they knew I had a firearm

I didn't wanna be making quick movements from the ground or standing back up or anything like that because. I kknew I was going to be stopped at gun point and did not want to give the officer any reason to believe I was a threat.

Firemark

I think that continuing the discussion on this topic is potentially as harmful to 2A advocates as casually discussing a negligent discharge. It only proves to the opposition that gun owners are as dangerous or foolish as they claim them to be.

+1 let this discussion go.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member

Agreed. Way too much does not make sense here.

MilProGuy

"Yes I was drunk... No there's no Law in CA saying I can't have a firearm and alcohol..."

There may not be in California...but there certainly is in Mississippi.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
gun ONTOP in plain sight ON the trash dumpster gun on trash IN trash dumpster

just sayin...

EDIT: YOUR OWN WORDS FROM THE VIDEO

"This is the trash can that the officers took pictures of WITH MY WEAPON IN IT"

Last edited: