• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GREAT NEWS! Michelle Obama Now On Board w/ Handguns and School Training Classes

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
TnA News - 9/28/2011
Hasno Jobson reporting

"It seems that first lady Michelle Obama has learned of a 1948 invention to support the eating of vegetables.

The Peastick was introduced as the world's first "semi-automatic" pea shooter.

While the Pea stick may have failed with regards to 1950's fad sales, Michelle sees it as an opportunity to encourage children to eat thier peas, at school.

Through a contract with Glock manufacturin, production of the Peastick will resume this coming December.

"I believe children need to be edumacated about eating those vegeatables that their parents don't make them eat for healths", said the first lady.

3268716.jpg

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/32...61AC9BF5BBF6FA7E54AA12B82FCE90B6AE4F903F69820

While the production and distribution of the Peastick for every school aged child in the U.S., will cost an estimated $1.3 Trillion dollars, the first lady assures taxpayers that the rich will pay for it.

Last edited:
M

McX

i saw the title, and couldnt help respond, like i heard from some guy some time back. reponse to title of thread...........................................you lie.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

I can see it now...

"What's that smell?"

"I don't know. Smells like wet dog?"

"Yah. And burnt rubber."

Last edited:

okboomer

Pea shooters are back "in" now??? I knew there was some trailer-park trash somewhere in the White House. (I apologize to all upstanding trailer park trash in advance :lol: )

Aknazer

I was reading an article on Fox News a day or two ago and they called Michelle Bachmann Michelle Obama in it. It was kinda humorous

Lurchiron

Better than Polish brides. I night inadvertently marry a relative.

p.s Borscht is for sissies. Talk to me about Czernina.

Hey now...I married a girl from the other side of the Oder; a cousin perhaps(Hurta/Cichon)?
Ok, vas iz dis Czernina??? :p

Last edited: