• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dork at Lady Janes

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Doooooooooooooooh!

Okay a couple of things to note:

1. This is a poorly written article

2. This guy was CC not OC

3. What kind of stupid person orders someone you know is armed and DRUNK to hand a CC'd pistol to them? Let's put everyone in even more danger shall we? Then they Taze the drunk for not complying. Sober and completely legally carrying, no responsible gun owner should ever follow the command to "hand it over" EVER! That is a great way to get killed by an officer just arriving on scene that sees you "reaching" for a gun. Instead state to the officer(s) that they may take it from your holster, waistband, butt crack... whatever. I call INSANITY all around on this one.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
LEO should be prohibited from touching a gun unless the person in question is to be taken into custody, period. That goes for any LEO in any agency, fed, state, local, DNR, any LEO.

Well it was clear he was going to be arrested. What is not clear was why they issued such a foolish command, but to be fair the writer may have left something out. I know of a guy named Stainless1911 who complied with such a command once and is lucky to be alive. I credit this to the PUNY little girly man (pooket pistol...used by Poo to slay hunny bees) he was carrying at the time. The cop probably was trying hard not to laugh, RAZZING OFF /
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08keWaAuPB0&feature=related

JK ;)

Last edited: