• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Maybe one day in Missouri

Redbaron007

This would be great for open carry.

Florida had a problem with the local gubbermints interferring with the CCW laws because there were no
repurcussions for not following the law. I don't believe they have open carry in Florida. Someone can correct me.

jesse w

i think that would be great for missouri. To set one set of rules and have blanket the hole state so every one knew what was leagle or not

Oramac

article said:
He said he believes it is “very hypocritical” for conservatives to favor “home rule” on other issues, under which counties and cities can make their own laws on a range of topics, but want municipalities to defer to state regulations when it comes to gun control.

A valid argument, I think. How do we respond?

[Just playing devil's advocate here. I'm in favor of the FL law.]

HYRYSC

Most "other issues" are not in the Bill of Rights. We don't let municipalities decide on how much freedom of speech a person has right?

Last edited: