Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life for a Gun?

Banned

Life for a Gun?

Now, hes saying that you should get life for owning a gun. AND that he can sue us or LEO for everything we have. for using anything but rubber or non lethal bullets in our guns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW7Uk..._order&list=UL

Scary stuff guys.

This guy started his own religion.

http://timothean.org/

Banned
    I know. last year, he was telling people that they had the constitutional right to run over gun owners with a car, because we were a threat to his safety or something like that. He's pretty entertaining.
    Last edited by stainless1911; 09-28-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    I know. last year, he was telling people that they had the constitutional right to run over gun owners with a car, because we were a threat to his safety or something like that. He's pretty entertaining.
    the same guy that suggested using hair spray and a lighter as a flame thrower for self defense too...he really shouldnt condone anything fire related with that beard!

it looks to me like he got punched in the eye or something,not saying he deserves it...but i dont feel bad for him if thats what happened.
    Last edited by lil_freak_66; 09-28-2011 at 09:23 PM.
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Banned
    lol.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Unhappy Thanks...we are all dumber now...

This sums it up pretty well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpmIBJ_MKas

This guy is about 51 cards short of a full deck!
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Madison Hts-Carry M&P9mm CPL/NRA mem, Michigan, USA
    Just like I've never seen military weapons for sale at my ammo points of purchase, I have also never seen rubber bullets available at retail. Unless that's a special order online item I believe the only way to get them is to make them like the wax bullets...that being said (which is not my point) rubber bullets do not have a reputation for stopping power so we are never required to use them to defend out well being.
    "Reason can never be popular. Passions and feelings can become popular, but reason will always remain the sole property of a few eminent individuals."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

i really dont get where he gets his thoughts from...he is out of it

rubber bullets for civilians,only real use i could think of for them would be against animals, I.E. a bear is getting into your bird feeder and you fire a rubber round or beanbag into his backside while yelling at him, to scare him off(you can buy them online for about 20 bucks for a box of 5)
    Last edited by lil_freak_66; 09-29-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Banned
    Im not sure I would try that with a bear. Raccoon, opossum, cat, sure, but a bear? I want something more substantial, like a howitzer.

...last year, he was telling people that they had the constitutional right to run over gun owners with a car...

He's pretty entertaining.
    Maybe so...but I'll be sure I watch his antics from the upper edge of the sidewalk if I see him driving down the street!

Im not sure I would try that with a bear. Raccoon, opossum, cat, sure, but a bear? I want something more substantial, like a howitzer.
    I personally would try it with a bear thats getting into stuff like trash or something,out west they use rubber shot alot to scare away people happy bears...an attacking bear?hell no...

but this is all irrelevant since it cannot apply to people,i could just see an argument being made against shooting somebody with rubber shot,im sure they could twist it into you not being in fear of your life enough to shoot to kill,but you shot to maim anyways...causing him cruel and unusual treatment or something

Regular Member carry for myself's Avatar
    constitutional right to run us over with a car? because were armed? haha so that means! we can shoot him next time we see him driving! because hes previously made threats to our lives with his car! hahahaha what a ************************************************** ************************************************** **** with ***** haha
    i would rather run out of blood, breath and life. and die fighting. than run out of ammo , and die with my pants down -Tom Scantas

Banned
    Im not convinced he has a car, or a license.

Or a functioning brain.

Banned
    Lol, he's on some kind of meds, you can tell just by looking at him. And that hat! OMgosh, the hat has got-to-go!

Lol, he's on some kind of meds, you can tell just by looking at him. And that hat! OMgosh, the hat has got-to-go!
    Wrong. He's not on his meds. That's the whole problem. This guy is as crazy as the proverbial outhouse mouse.

I would not bet against seeing his name prominently displayed in the news media in the not-so-distant future. Just a matter of time before he goes all the way 'round the bend and snaps.

One dumb question for all the lawyer-types we have on the forum: Why hasn't this guy been arrested for making terroristic threats? Seems like he has made several and published them on public forums. It would also seem to be in the public's interest for this guy to undergo a psych eval.

Just please don't send him to Alabama. We've got enough homegrown nutjobs as it is. Many of them elected to public office!!

In another thread (perhaps related to arts beats and eats?) iirc he was reported to, and visited by the authorities because of the threatening nature of his video's.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (who will watch the watchmen?)

I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of posts should be construed as legal advice.

Banned
    Correct, the FBI payed him a visit, and he then made a video about that. He was "GoTimothy" at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This guy started his own religion.

http://timothean.org/

I was thinking of joining. He said, though, that you had to post something at a social website. I thought I'd join and direct him here... this is the only "social" site I regularly visit. He would have probably had a heart attack reading about people, all over the US, carrying firearms, out in the open no less. I think that would have been a good thing (reading about people OCing, not the heart attack part)... sure, that's what I meant.
    Last edited by DrTodd; 09-30-2011 at 12:15 AM.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer – I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Banned
    AAwww, we would have had such fun with him here. Send him to MGO too, they can be relentless. Dont ask me how i know.

Send him to MGO too, they can be relentless. Dont ask me how i know.
    Be careful comparing yourself to him, you never know how people here might take that
    Last edited by DrTodd; 09-30-2011 at 12:20 AM.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer – I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Banned
    I wasnt comparing myself to him.?

I wasnt comparing myself to him.?
    I wasn't criticizing you, rather... ah, never mind. Post changed above to make a little clearer?

Banned
    Yep.

I think Tim is looney. Would be fun to poke at that bear a little.
    Last edited by stainless1911; 09-30-2011 at 12:24 AM.

Yep.

I think Tim is looney.
    I don't think "looney" covers it... "looney" sounds so nice and benign. I would suggest that he is criminally insane and is a danger to himself and others. I wouldn't be surprised, if he did come here to OCDO, finding myself facing some "flaming hairspray" as I walk to my car some morning.
    Last edited by DrTodd; 09-30-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast