• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Life for a Gun?

griffin

This guy started his own religion.

http://timothean.org/

willy.gif

stainless1911

Banned
I know. last year, he was telling people that they had the constitutional right to run over gun owners with a car, because we were a threat to his safety or something like that. He's pretty entertaining.

Last edited:

lil_freak_66

I know. last year, he was telling people that they had the constitutional right to run over gun owners with a car, because we were a threat to his safety or something like that. He's pretty entertaining.

the same guy that suggested using hair spray and a lighter as a flame thrower for self defense too...he really shouldnt condone anything fire related with that beard!

it looks to me like he got punched in the eye or something,not saying he deserves it...but i dont feel bad for him if thats what happened.

Last edited:

StingMP9

Madison Hts-Carry M&P9mm CPL/NRA mem, Michigan, US
Just like I've never seen military weapons for sale at my ammo points of purchase, I have also never seen rubber bullets available at retail. Unless that's a special order online item I believe the only way to get them is to make them like the wax bullets...that being said (which is not my point) rubber bullets do not have a reputation for stopping power so we are never required to use them to defend out well being.

lil_freak_66

i really dont get where he gets his thoughts from...he is out of it

rubber bullets for civilians,only real use i could think of for them would be against animals, I.E. a bear is getting into your bird feeder and you fire a rubber round or beanbag into his backside while yelling at him, to scare him off(you can buy them online for about 20 bucks for a box of 5)

Last edited:

MilProGuy

...last year, he was telling people that they had the constitutional right to run over gun owners with a car...

He's pretty entertaining.

Maybe so...but I'll be sure I watch his antics from the upper edge of the sidewalk if I see him driving down the street!:eek:

lil_freak_66

Im not sure I would try that with a bear. Raccoon, opossum, cat, sure, but a bear? I want something more substantial, like a howitzer. :D

I personally would try it with a bear thats getting into stuff like trash or something,out west they use rubber shot alot to scare away people happy bears...an attacking bear?hell no...

but this is all irrelevant since it cannot apply to people,i could just see an argument being made against shooting somebody with rubber shot,im sure they could twist it into you not being in fear of your life enough to shoot to kill,but you shot to maim anyways...causing him cruel and unusual treatment or something

carry for myself

constitutional right to run us over with a car? because were armed? haha so that means! we can shoot him next time we see him driving! because hes previously made threats to our lives with his car! hahahaha what a ******************************************************************************************************** with ***** haha

SFCRetired

Lol, he's on some kind of meds, you can tell just by looking at him. And that hat! OMgosh, the hat has got-to-go!

Wrong. He's not on his meds. That's the whole problem. This guy is as crazy as the proverbial outhouse mouse.

I would not bet against seeing his name prominently displayed in the news media in the not-so-distant future. Just a matter of time before he goes all the way 'round the bend and snaps.

One dumb question for all the lawyer-types we have on the forum: Why hasn't this guy been arrested for making terroristic threats? Seems like he has made several and published them on public forums. It would also seem to be in the public's interest for this guy to undergo a psych eval.

Just please don't send him to Alabama. We've got enough homegrown nutjobs as it is. Many of them elected to public office!!:D

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
This guy started his own religion.

http://timothean.org/

willy.gif

I was thinking of joining. He said, though, that you had to post something at a social website. I thought I'd join and direct him here... this is the only "social" site I regularly visit. He would have probably had a heart attack reading about people, all over the US, carrying firearms, out in the open no less. I think that would have been a good thing (reading about people OCing, not the heart attack part)... sure, that's what I meant. :)

Last edited: