• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Life for a Gun?

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
Yep.

I think Tim is looney.

I don't think "looney" covers it... "looney" sounds so nice and benign. I would suggest that he is criminally insane and is a danger to himself and others. I wouldn't be surprised, if he did come here to OCDO, finding myself facing some "flaming hairspray" as I walk to my car some morning.

Last edited:

MR Redenck

He needs a Razor.. If he would clean his self up a little, he might even get a girlfriend and actually have a life worth getting off the couch for.

HKcarrier

We should ask him where exactly we are to procure these "rubber bullets" and "less than lethal bullets" he is always droning on and on about.... I wonder how he feels about knives.....

lil_freak_66

We should ask him where exactly we are to procure these "rubber bullets" and "less than lethal bullets" he is always droning on and on about.... I wonder how he feels about knives.....

lol cheaper than dirt has em,at like 5 bucks a round!they are also very inaccurate at distance.

and you know as well as i do that even owning a butter knife is going to be considered barbaric and that you suddenly become a homicidal maniac for even looking at one:D