Thread: Hi all!

Hi all!

New guy here. I moved from the Pacific NorthWest and now reside in Pueblo. Speaking with a couple other friends, there's an OC intrest among us. Any meet/greets that happen in/around Pueblo? Events? Chapters? Groups?

There's a few of us down this way, not sure that we've ever had a meetup . . . . . or maybe I've just been clued out?

Welcome to the forum. You can be the one to organize a meet out that way.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    http://www.ColoradoGunOwners.com

A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Colorado Firearm law.
    http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/colorado/
    Lexis Nexis: Colorado law pertaining to firearms.
    Title 18, Article 12

Welcome to the forum from Mississippi!

Welcome to OCDO Colorado. We have a fairly active group all along the front range with a good group in Colorado Springs with periodic get together. I expect several of those will speak up soon.

Maybe I'll see you at a COS meet.

Quote Originally Posted by pueblobeek View Post
    New guy here. I moved from the Pacific NorthWest and now reside in Pueblo. Speaking with a couple other friends, there's an OC intrest among us. Any meet/greets that happen in/around Pueblo? Events? Chapters? Groups?
    Tell you what - I've OC'd in Pueblo once, passing through. It was a non-event. Since your'e living there, if you'd like to organize a simple get-together, that would be wonderful! If you can provide the grill, we'll bring the steaks.

Please let us know!

- since9
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Welcome to OCDO!
    One day your life is going to flash before your eyes, make it worth watching.

Welcome!

Howdy Pilgrim!
    Always great to see another Coloradoan find their way to the forum, and taking the leap to OC'ing.
    Colorado is really great about OC, and I haven't had any issues yet. I OC darn near everywhere I go, every day.
    You'll soon learn that it ain't such a big deal, all said and done. Just so long as some renegade LEO doesn't rope you in!

I don't get down to Pueblo much, so don't know how many folks out that way OC. We have quite a few around the Metroplex, and Aurora is very good for OC. The Springs is also quite tolerant of OC'ers. Best thing to do is just get going with it, and simply do the thing. And if a meet up is your fancy, we just had one less than a week ago in Aurora. Of course, Aurora is a heap of miles distant from Pueblo. You might try just putting out an invite to an OC friendly location, and see if anybody can join you. Maybe with a little shoot at a local range after.

Remember, friends who shoot together don't generally get accosted by nefarians.

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin

I would set up a meet, but you guys probably wouldn't show. I close on a house on 10th st Wed. It is a hoarders house and we will be cleaning it up Saturday (well begin anyway). You can carry your firearms if you want.
    Last edited by jhco50; 10-11-2011 at 03:14 AM.

Welcome mate!!

Quote Originally Posted by jhco50 View Post
    I would set up a meet, but you guys probably wouldn't show. I close on a house on 10th st Wed. It is a hoarders house and we will be cleaning it up Saturday (well begin anyway). You can carry your firearms if you want.
    Hope there ain't no bed bugs! Rats, ain't a problem, but them bed bugs just creep the sh!t out of me! kind of pest you just can't shoot! Takes a grenade. Or C4.

Freemont county here - near all of the lock-downs...
    Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. P.J. O'Rourke

Welcome! Visit back!
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.