• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hi all!

pueblobeek

New guy here. I moved from the Pacific NorthWest and now reside in Pueblo. Speaking with a couple other friends, there's an OC intrest among us. Any meet/greets that happen in/around Pueblo? Events? Chapters? Groups?

jskp229

Welcome to OCDO Colorado. We have a fairly active group all along the front range with a good group in Colorado Springs with periodic get together. I expect several of those will speak up soon.

Maybe I'll see you at a COS meet.

since9

Campaign Veteran
New guy here. I moved from the Pacific NorthWest and now reside in Pueblo. Speaking with a couple other friends, there's an OC intrest among us. Any meet/greets that happen in/around Pueblo? Events? Chapters? Groups?

Tell you what - I've OC'd in Pueblo once, passing through. It was a non-event. Since your'e living there, if you'd like to organize a simple get-together, that would be wonderful! If you can provide the grill, we'll bring the steaks.

Please let us know!

- since9

M-Taliesin

Welcome!

Howdy Pilgrim!
Always great to see another Coloradoan find their way to the forum, and taking the leap to OC'ing.
Colorado is really great about OC, and I haven't had any issues yet. I OC darn near everywhere I go, every day.
You'll soon learn that it ain't such a big deal, all said and done. Just so long as some renegade LEO doesn't rope you in!

I don't get down to Pueblo much, so don't know how many folks out that way OC. We have quite a few around the Metroplex, and Aurora is very good for OC. The Springs is also quite tolerant of OC'ers. Best thing to do is just get going with it, and simply do the thing. And if a meet up is your fancy, we just had one less than a week ago in Aurora. Of course, Aurora is a heap of miles distant from Pueblo. You might try just putting out an invite to an OC friendly location, and see if anybody can join you. Maybe with a little shoot at a local range after.

Remember, friends who shoot together don't generally get accosted by nefarians.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

jhco50

I would set up a meet, but you guys probably wouldn't show. I close on a house on 10th st Wed. It is a hoarders house and we will be cleaning it up Saturday (well begin anyway). You can carry your firearms if you want.:lol:

Last edited:

Keens

I would set up a meet, but you guys probably wouldn't show. I close on a house on 10th st Wed. It is a hoarders house and we will be cleaning it up Saturday (well begin anyway). You can carry your firearms if you want.:lol:

Hope there ain't no bed bugs! Rats, ain't a problem, but them bed bugs just creep the sh!t out of me! kind of pest you just can't shoot! Takes a grenade. Or C4.