Thread: Clark County court...

Clark County court...

I have to go to court next month at the Clark County court house and was wondering if anyone knows if they have lock boxes or someone I can check in my firearm while I'm there? I really don't like leaving my firearm in the car... Any info is appreciated!
    Last edited by Johnsmith1521; 09-29-2011 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsmith1521 View Post
    I have to go to court next month at the Clark County court house and was wondering if anyone knows if they have lock boxes or someone I can check in my firearm while I'm there? I really don't like leaving my firearm in the car... Any info is appreciated!
    By law they are required to
    Quote Originally Posted by RCW 9.41.300
    the local legislative authority shall provide either a stationary locked box sufficient in size for pistols and key to a weapon owner for weapon storage, or shall designate an official to receive weapons for safekeeping, during the owner's visit to restricted areas
    So they must have a safe place for storage...

On a more serious note, I don't know.
    Last edited by slapmonkay; 09-29-2011 at 02:02 PM.

Lockboxes are on the ground floor on the WEST SIDE of the EAST BUILDING. They will ask to see a CPL even if you're OC. If you are OC then they will back down from the CPL but to date they have not backed down from requiring I.D. in my experience, nor will they surrender the key to your possession as required by state law.

Other than that it's relative breeze.