• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lynchburg OC Lunch @ Vinny's Wards Rd, 12:30 p.m. Saturday Oct. 8, 2011

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
Okay all, let's try this again. Let's meet up for lunch at Vinny's on Wards Rd in front of Target on Saturday 10/8/2011 at 12:30 p.m. Vinny's has been a friendly spot for some of these OC meals before and they regularly welcome the wifester and I. Please post here if you can make it and as we get close to the date I'll compile the total number of people and make sure we have seats awaiting our arrival.

Vinny's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
4018 Wards Rd
Lynchburg, VA 24502 (434)455-4338
http://www.lynchburgpizza.com

JMelvin: 2 Attending

Last edited:

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
Hey locals (and non-locals) you're welcome to attend! Nuc65 will be in attendance and my gut says Jero and Mrs.Jero will be attending as well!

Last edited:

amtilton17

Man, wish I had seen this a few hours ago. Just spent all my money on bills and ammo lol. Hopefully I'll be able to make it next time.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
Hey amtilton, if you've got the time come anyway. I'm happy to cover lunch so we can meet a new face, so consider your absence unexcused! :) I hope to see you there.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
Those of you who may be trying to find us at Vinny's look for a completely bald, chunky, Scot sourced white guy in a dark blue Adidas t-shirt (me); a thick, dark haired native New Mexican; and a tall, spindly, bearded Italian guy and chances are you'll have found our table. If we're all armed that's probably us. :)

amtilton17

Those of you who may be trying to find us at Vinny's look for a completely bald, chunky, Scot sourced white guy in a dark blue Adidas t-shirt (me); a thick, dark haired native New Mexican; and a tall, spindly, bearded Italian guy and chances are you'll have found our table. If we're all armed that's probably us. :)

vinnys next to sweet frog right? are you here now?

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
I apologize for the late follow up, but our OC lunch at Vinny's went well and I think all who came enjoyed their time and their food. All in all we had 6 in attendance (jmelvin, mrs.jmelvin, nuc65, jero1987, amtilton, unnamed lurker) including one gentleman who is a lurker here who had not been able to make it to the other dinners / lunches. It was very nice to meet "Mr. Lurker" and amtiltion and I hope they will return for other OC meals. As always the Vinny's (Wards Rd.) staff was hospitable and welcoming. Thanks to all who attended! :)

Last edited: