• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Knob Creek, Oct 14-16

DrakeZ07

I'll be there for Friday and Saturday, probably do what I did in April and sleep in my Jeep~

I always buy up a few boxes of MRE's, and some tannerite. And it just so happen's that I'm running terribly low on both >.<

Anyone interested in having a meet-up for breakfast before heading to the shoot? or a meet up and some trigger time at the shoot itself? (The diner at the range doesn't have all that much food selection, other than Pizza by an outside vendor >.<.

I need to buy a few things, I'm not good at price checking or shopping, I'd buy drinks in exchange for a good deal on a tactical belt, and sidearms~

FTG-05

My standard KCR to-do list:

- Bring money
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring money
- A small backpack is useful for carrying some water, money, keys, money, sunglasses, money, ammo (non-crated of course), money and other odds and ends.
- Bring money
- Ear protection is a must - do not fail at this. Bring ear plugs at the very least and I'd recommend ear plugs and muffs while behind the line during shooting
- Bring money
- I like to carry a fold-up chair. After a while it's nice to be able to just sit and watch everyone walk by. It's extremely useful to be wearing sunglasses if a real pretty woman walks by with her boyfriend/Husband/SO....
- Bring money
- Walk the gun show at least twice before buying anything 'cause someone will probably have it cheaper
- Bring money

Have a great time! And in case I forgot to mention it: bring money!

Good luck.

flb_78

What time is a good time to be there Saturday?

I'd like to watch the night shoot, but I'd like to be there early enough to walk around and slobber on everything.

neuroblades

I would've loved to have been there but alas, I couldn't this time around. I do plan on making it to one in the near future though.