• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Since9's Post-Move Barbecue and THANK YOU!!! I not just cooking, I'm chefing!

since9

Campaign Veteran
For all those who helped me get from there to here, I thank you!

Just wanted to invite those of you who helped to more than grilll... I used to be a cook. Not a chef, but let me know, and I"ll cook it for you. Barring other input, I'll do steaks and burgers, clam chowder, Steve Stew, chili amalgamation, and others.

Please bring chips and dips, as well as whatever you would like to drink.

If you drink too much, I have one toilet, but five places for slumber, and simply ask that you hit the target, as well as bring your own pads and bags. I have only a couple for those who don't.

I sincerely hope none of us will be practicing our marksmanship skills on these terms! To supplant that, I have a blow gun board (gasp! Is that legal here in Colorado Springs???) - Why yes it is! It's fun, too, provided you swipe the blow piece with alcohol...

Notes:

1. You are welcome to arrive with your firearms carried any way you wish.

2. The resident aka me reserves the right to boot unruly people from the party. I've never done this, so please don't be the first.

3. Obviously, any flagrant violation of local, county, state, or federal law will be forwarded to those who give a damn. We don't, but we don't want to deal with it, either. Doesn't matter if they want to deal with it or not. We're here to have fun! Enjoy it or out with 'ya.

We? We're just here to have fun!

Please note, I can accommodate overnight guests provided they've put forth at least one egg and a two-oz steak for their own breakfast, and I cook one hell of a mean breakfast. However, my grill is open so have at it, just don't burn the house down, and I'll have various griddles fired for vittles, so bring your vittles! Within reason, of course. 5 lbs of "you should try this!!!" crosses the line. Keep it simple, people.

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
OC MEET: Saturday, Oct 8, 5pm, my place. PM me and I'll send you my address.

By the way, everyone's invited, so please come! I can seat up to 11 people, but have (a little) more standing room.

It's a potluck, so BYOB (bring your own beef), or whatever else you want to grill. I'll make a big salad. Bring a side dish, if you'd like. I'll have water, tea, and some soft drinks.

I live near Garden of the God's Rd and Centennial, less than 5 min from I-25.